Imagine 8

You woke up to a clap of thunder, You sat up in your bed as the house shook. You looked at you clock to see it was 2:13 am and You have work in the morning. You laid back down trying to get over my life long childhood fear of thunderstorms. You looked up at the ceiling as the sound of the rain hitting the roof reminisced through the house. You closed you eyes falling back to sleep but as soon as You dozed off another clap of thunder woke you up and this time You were up for good. At times like this you dad would hold you in his arms as You fell back to sleep and since You lost him at a young age You never grew out of it. The only person arms that were similar to your fathers was Laurent's and your sure he's knocked out cold right now. You were deep in your thoughts when your phone ringed, You sat up and rolled over to your phone going half blind as the light hit my eyes. It was Laurent, You smiled as You answered the phone.

Y/n:"Hello?"
Laurent:"Hey baby, you okay?" He asked in a sleepy voice that kinda made your panties wet.
Y/n:"Yea I guess."
Laurent:"What you mean "you guess" he chuckled his deep voice made love to your ears
Y/n:" I don't know." You laughed
Laurent:"Want me to come over and cuddle with you?"
Y/n:" Its raining hard as hell outside Laurent, it's not safe to drive."
Laurent:"Well I'm coming anyway I already got my clothes on." He stated
Y/n:"Then why you ask me." You laughed.
Laurent:" I don't know, I just wanna make sure my baby okay." He replied.
Y/n:"Aww." You cooed into the phone.
Laurent: "See you in 5 sexy." He said seductively.
Y/n:"Okay babe." You blushed at his compliment.

He hung up and you laid in bed waiting on him. 5 minutes passed and your heard the front door open, you had forgot he had a key. You watched as your bedroom door opened and a tall muscular figure moved into the room. You bit your lip as Laurent crawled onto the bed and hovered over top of you.
He kissed you,  leaving a trail of kisses to your jawline to your neck.

Laurent:" I've missed you."
Y/n:" I missed you too."
Laurent:"Forreal how much?" He asked sarcastically
Y/n:"On a scale of 100 to 1000...a trillion." You said with a cheesy smile.

He smiled with a chuckle but it quickly faded away and he bit his lip as he pressed he harden member in between your legs.

Laurent:"I was thinking about all the way here and this happened."

You bit your lip, wrapping your legs around his waist pulling him closer. Y'all made out stripping each other's clothing. Soon you both were naked and Laurent still hovered over you. He kissed your lips as he pushed himself in. The thunder was soon tuned out by the sound of the headboard hitting the wall. The sound of the rain that filled the house was now replaced with your moans and his groans. His strokes became shallow but his length and thickness made up for it. He groaned in your ear as you turned both of you over, putting you on top.
You started riding him and he responded by grabbing your hips. You circle your hips gaining a sexy groan from him. You picked up the paste, hitting your sweet stop. You both threw your heads back as you both meet your peaks. Laurents love filled you and your juices spill on him. You lay down on his chest, he wraps his arms around you and holds you. Another clap of thunder shakes the house, you tense up in Laurent's arms. He holds you tighter making you feel safe. You look up and kiss him and goes to sleep in his arms.

A/N: Sorry if it sucked and I'm so sorry I've been gone for forever but I'm back and another update is coming soon I promise. 😘