Imagine 7

For @KaterinaWhite                                            Friday
                          3:24pm
                           Bell 4

Its last bell of the day and there's only 5 minutes of class left and Mrs.Parson is still taking her time teaching the same ol' thing. Everybody is bored and ready to go.

                        Y/n P.O.V

Omg if this teacher don't hurry tf up. I'm ready to go and see my best friends, Laurent and Larry. They suppose to be taking me out somewhere today and I'm hungry asf soooo this lady need to hurry up.

                **BELL RINGS**

Mrs. Parson: "OK class is over, Have a nice weekend."  "OH and remember to study!"

Y/n: "Study my ass." I said under my breath.

Mrs. Parson"What was that Miss. Y/Ln?"

Y/n: "Oh nothing, have a nice weekend too." I smiled, walking out the class.

I walked down the crowded hallway to my locker. I put my binder in and took out my phone and purse before closing it. Then I began looking for Larry and Laurent.

                      Larry P.O.V

                     **Bell Rings**

I got up to leave but as soon as I started walking out Mr. Dickens started yelling for no reason.

Mr. Dickens: "WHAT YALL GETTING UP FOR IT AINT TIME TO GO!" He shouted.

Larry: "Sir, the bell rung." I protested calmly.

Mr. Dickens: "SO, DOES THE BELL DISMISS YOU?" He yelled back

Larry: "Ye-"

Mr. Dickens: "NO I DO, SO SIT DOWN!" He cut larry off angrily.

Laurent: "Then why is there even a bell there for?" Lau jumped in.

Mr. Dickens: "Do you want detention and possibly I.S.S Mr. Bourgeois?" He asked firmly.

Laurent: "Nope, Ummm imma need y'all to sit down cause I ain't getting detention I got places to be, things to do." Lau responded sitting down.

Everybody returned to their seats and finished writing what was still on the board.

Mr. Dickens: "As I was saying before y'all THOUGHT class was over." You have a test Monday and quiz somewhat that week so study."" Now you may leave."

                     No one P.O.V

Larry and Laurent gathered their belongs and nearly sprinted to their lockers. After putting everything away they went to find Y/n.

                        Y/n P.O.V

Where tf these nig- I mean beautiful human beings at? I searched everywhere and can't find them. Maybe their still in Mr. Dickens class, he never let anyone out on time.

I sat outside on a bench in front of the school and waited for them.

         ***5 MINUTES LATER***

Larry: "Y/N!"

I looked around trying to find what direction my name came from. I spotted Larry and Laurent walking towards me with smiles on their faces.

Y/n: "Hey babes." I answered with a smile.

Laurent:"So you ready belle?"

Y/n: "Yep, can y'all tell me where we going tho, does the place got food?" I question eagerly.