Imagine 10

Y/N P.O.V
I looked in the full body mirror admiring the white dress that fit me so perfectly. I smiled at myself, feeling my eyes water because this was the day. I was getting married to the love of my life, my best friend of 4 years. I sat down while the hair dresser curled my hair and did my makeup.

Larry P.O.V
I straightened my suit out and fluffed my hair. My mother came into the room and smiled at me through the mirror.

(A/n: we going to call her MB for Mama Bourgeois)

MB:"Aww look at my handsome son getting married, I could cry." She said tearing up.
Larry:" Aw mama, don't cry." He wiped her eyes and kissed her cheek.
MB:"I'm so proud of you baby, you found yourself a nice girl and now your getting married." She smiled
Larry:"I know mom." I replied back cheesing at her.
MB:"Okay, I was told to tell you to be out in 5 minutes, so don't be late."
Larry:" I won't mama." I said, seeing her walk out the room and my twin brother walk in.

Laurent:"My very younger bro getting married today." He clapped his hands together.
Larry:"Nigga you only 2 minutes older than
me."
Laurent:"So, I'm still older." He hit my back giving me a cheesy smile.

I rolled my eyes and straightened my tie and gave my self one last look in the mirror.
I walked to the door, placing my hand on the doorknob; taking a deep breath before opening it.
Walking down the aisle I heard ow's and aw's as I made my way to the alter. When I made it up there I smiled at my mom who was recording with tears streaming down her face.

Y/n P.O.V
I walked out the room and locked arms with my father, holding on to my bouquet for dear life. We wait for a moment before walking out and into the church sanctuary. As we walk music played and people gazed. I look down the aisle to see my soon to be husband. He had tears in his eyes and cheesed at me while wiping his tears.

Larry P.O.V
As she walked down the aisle I started to tear up. She was all I wanted in life and everything I needed. And now, right now she was going to be mines forever.
I gazed at her beauty as she walked towards me.

Laurent:"Is you crying." Laurent lended over my shoulder and whispered in my ear.
Larry:"Man, shut up."
Laurent:"It's okay man I know you love her."
He patted my back as I wiped the tears from my face.

No one P.O.V
You reached the alter as the music stopped. You looked into the eyes of your soon to be husband as his eyes dripped with love and emotion. You could hear your mom in the pews crying. Larry grabbed your hands and the priest started to speak.

Priest: "Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Larry Bourgeois and (Y/n) in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this - these two persons present now come to be joined."

(Vows)

Y/n: "Larry Nicholas Bourgeois, I believe in you, the person you will grow to be and the couple we will be together.
With my whole heart, I take you as my husband, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine.
I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family's love and happiness my priority. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I will dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. You are my person—my love and my life, today and always."

Larry: "Y/F/N, You are my lover and my teacher,
You are my model and my accomplice,
And you are my true counterpart.
I will love you, hold you and honor you,
I will respect you, encourage you and cherish you,
In health and sickness,
Through sorrow and success,
For all the days of my life."

Both of your eyes had tears in them daring to fall. As you heard everyone in the crowd go "Aww." And you heard your mom cry a little bit harder as the priest when on.

Friends, we have joined here today to share with Larry Bourgeois and (Y/n) an important moment in their lives. Their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace.

Everyone looked around making sure no one had anything to say before the priest continued

Priest: "Do you Larry Bourgeois, take Y/n as your lawfully wedded wife, through sickness and in health?"

Larry: "I Do."

Priest: "Do you Y/n take Larry Bourgeois as your lawfully wedded husband, through sickness and in health?"

Y/n: "I Do."

Priest: "You may now kiss the bride."

You kissed passionately as everyone clapped and cheered you both turn towards the crowd cheesing hard. Before you both stepped down from the alter and walked out of the church.

THHHHHHHE ENNNNNND

(Authors note: Yello beautiful people how was y'alls Christmas and New Years. I'm back and I love you all 😽😽 and request or suggestion just let me know.)