Imagine 11

(Authors note: This imagine is going to be really intense 🤕)

You throw a picture frame across the room with pure anger. It shatters cutting, ruining the picture of you and him. Which didn't matter because he already did that. Fed up with the bullshit, screaming and crying so hard you become light headed. Letting out the emotions and the demons that's been caged up for months sitting in your lungs and scratching at your rib cage, you feel the relief of letting it all out.

He sat there...
She sat there...
They sat there...

Both dumbfounded. Wrapped up in the silk sheets and the pure white comforter you brought. He was wrapped in them hiding his self as if you never saw the naked glory of his body.

She, your best friend of back when the Dougie came out. Sat beside your unfaithful boyfriend. The underwear and bra you brought her for her birthday laid spread out on the floor.

You walked out the bedroom and down the hall, your body was so numb, you didn't realize the clenching of your angered fist, started to bleed the pain you couldn't explain. Your head, thoughts cloudy. Vision blinded by salty tears. You grip the closet door handle and swing it open, letting it hit the wall. Stuffing your hands beneath the spare comforters and sheets. A cold metal presses against your finger tips. You grab it clenching it within your hands. The cold steel felt good in the hot, sweaty, bloody palms of your hands. Walking back down the hall, dragging your hands along the texture of the walls, you reach the bedroom. Seeing them both scrambling to gather their clothes, thoughts, and themselves. You peer through the door, aiming the gun. They freeze in shock, that a person like you would even think about murder. You were shocked with yourself, but also disappointed you ignored the signs. The flirting, touching, and the calls. The flame that once lit his eyes when he looked at you, went out. And now only lit again when he saw her, the person you went to for advice on your relationship, was now sleeping with your boyfriend.

As tears stream down your face from those thoughts you pull the trigger. Her body jerked back at the impact and fell lifeless on to the bed, blood spattered over your sheets. When Laurent moved you aimed it at him. He held his hands up in surrender as he shook his head with tears staining his caramel face.

Laurent: "Please Y/n, please ." His voice cracked as he pleaded.

You stood there still pointing the gun as he went on.

Laurent: "I'm sorry ... just please.....pleeease don't do ....do something your going to regret." He broke down and sobbed in between his words.

Y/n: "Thing is, I won't regret it." You said lowly

BANG!

Authors note: (sorry if it sucked I wanted to do it a little different and idk. If y'all like writing like this it let me know. Anyway I love y'all and should I do a part 2.)