Imagine 4

Larry p.o.v

Its been a hard day at work today. I've been so stressed lately. I got off of work early today and I just can't wait to get home to see my baby Y/n. I tried calling her today but she hasn't answered or called me back. And my brother didn't even come to work today like he never misses work for anything. He hasn't answered my calls either. I'll figure this out later I'm to tired af right now.

I get into my car, started it up and drove to my house. My house is like 5 minutes away from my a job so it didn't take long for me to get there. I get out my car and see my brothers in the driveway. I raise my eyebrows in confusion trying to figure out why hes here. I shake it off and go inside. I looked around but couldn't find them anywhere so I went upstairs to me and Y/n's bedroom. I was halfway up the stairs when I hear moaning........O HELL NAW! I bust through our bedroom door to see a butt naked Laurent on top of Y/n who had her legs wrapped around his wraist. My girlfriend of 3 years was cheating on me with my twin brother. When I walked in nothing but guilt was written all over there faces. I couldn't believe she would cheat on me; the girl I was gonna marry cheated on me.

Y/n: "LARRY I CAN EXPLAIN!"
Larry:"EXPLAIN WHAT THAT YOUR FUCKING MY TWIN BROTHER!"
Y/n:"I'm sorry Larry." Y/n said with tears in her eyes as she reached out for larry.
Larry:"Don't fucking touch me." Larry said through gritted teeth.
Laurent:"Bro its not that serious."
Larry:"NOT THAT SERIOUS!?! MAYBE YOU CAN SAY THAT BULLSHID CAUSE YOU NOT THE ONE BEING CHEATED ON!"
Y/n and laurent: *silence*
Larry: "So y'all niggas gone sit there and look depressed? I SHOULD BE DEPRESSED LIKE WHAT KIND OF FUCKERY IS THIS?
Y/n and laurent: *silence*
Larry:" Like I gave you everything....I treated you like a queen and I get this in return...I was there for you through thick and thin...when we were at the point of when we had nothing I tried and tried to keep us together... I tried and tried and I'm tired of trying I can't take this bs anymore...I'm fucking done."

Author p.o.v

Larry walked out with tears pouring down his face. Larry got in his car and drove far away from the house. Larry keep having flashbacks of what just happen. It keep playing in his mind over and over. Y/n and laurent kept calling him but he ignored it. Larry just couldn't take the madness that was going on in his life. He just wanted a normal relationship every girl he met had either used him or cheated. He truly thought Y/n was the one; his angle to save him from the madness but he was wrong. Larry thought he finally had a taste of happiness but it was only a taste.
(A/n: bro I got this quote from somewhere I forgot but I looove it....ok now go back to the story)
Larry was so caught up in his mind he didn't even know he was on the wrong side of the road with a 16 wheeler barreling towards him his tears blinding him the only thing snapping him back to reality was the lond honk of the truck before they collided.

                       The End

( Sorry if its fucked up but if  you have any ideas let me know and I'll see what I can do Byeeeee ✋✋✋)