Imagine 5

Y/n p.o.v

I got dressed for my date I had tonight. I had on a red dress that hugged my curves and im wearing my red heels. I had on little makeup only some red lipstick and eyeliner, I don't like a whole bunch of makeup.

If your wondering who I'm going on a date with his name is Laurent, we've been talking for awhile and he asked me on a date and of course I agreed. He's so hudsome and such a gentlemen. He has such a cool personality which I really love. He's really tall and has a big afro. He's a nice carmal color. He's just so fine words can't explain, let me stop and continue. Its now 7:54 and my date starts at 8:00; he's coming to pick me up so I better hurry.

I finish my little bit of makeup and just as I finished the door bell rang. I grabbed my phone and my purse and went down stairs to open the door. And there he was the most sexist man in the world at least in mine. He was leaning up against the door frame with a smirk on his face, I smile at him blushing a little.

Laurent:"You look beautiful Y/n."
Y/n: "Thanks." I said blushing harder
Laurent:" You ready to go belle?"
Y/n:"Yes."

We walk out the house and to the car. He opens the door for me and I get in saying thank you. I get comfortable but not to comfortable,I didn't know where he was taking me. We talked a little in the car then we pulled up to a restaurant, I had never been before. It looked really nice like one of those rich people restaurants. He got out and opened the door for me and we walked to the entrance.

Laurent P.O.V

I opened the car door for her and watched her walk to the entrance. Damn she got a fat ass, the way her hips moved was amazing. That ass was so tempting to grab but that's wrong it's our first date I cant be doing that. I have to wait till she mine then that's ass will be all mine.
I calmed myself down and held the door to the entry open for her. We both walked to the desk where a lady was standing, she looked up smiling at us.

Lady:"Do you have a registration?"
Laurent:" Yes under Laurent bourgeois."
She looked at her clipboard and back at us. " Yes, right this way."

I grabbed Y/n had and told her to lead the way. Not because I wanted to peep that ass either. She walked in front of me looking around with amusement in her eyes. I could admit the place was beautiful but it couldn't compare to Y/n. We sat down at a table and the lady walked away. Y/n still stared at the cenry

Y/n:"Its so beautiful."
Laurent:"Not as beautiful as you."

She blused again as the waiter come up to us.

Waiter:"Good evening, what would you like to drink?"
Laurent:"Can I have red wine?"
"What would you like belle?"
Y/n:" I can have red wine also."
Waiter:"Sure thing, I'll be back with you drinks as soon as possible."

The waiter walks away and I look back at Y/n. I pick up a conversation with her trying to pass time when the waiter came back with are drinks while asking us what we wanted to eat.

Laurent: "Ummmm, can I have the lobster tempura."
Waiter:"Sure thing, what would you like m'am?"
Y/n:" I'll have your Seared ahi tuna."
Waiter:"Great choice, I'll will back with you food."

The waiter walked away again and I continue to have our conversation with y/n. I learned alot about her and we have sooooo much in common.

The waiter come back with our food. We ate and I paid and I was driving Y/n off at home.

Y/n P.O.V

He pulled up to my house and he walked me to my doorstep. I unlock my door and say goodbye and thank you for the wonderful night I had. I go to close the door but a foot blocks it. I open the door back up and look at Laurent who was just standing there

Laurent:"You just gone close the door and not give me a kiss?" He said raising his eyebrows

I usually don't kiss on the first date buuut it wouldn't hurt. I step back out onto my porch stand infrout of him look at his light brown eyes. He grabs my waist and pulls me towards him our chest meeting. He crushed his soft lips into mine. I felt sparks fly as a tilted me head. I slowly melt into the kiss. He slides his hand down my back gripping my ass. I knew if we continued some things were gonna happon, but its only the first date so it had to end here. He pulls back and says goodnite and goes to his car. I bit my lip a bit and walk back inside. Taking my heels off and sliding down the door.

That night was the best night ever

The end sorry if it stinks 😳😳😳😳😳 but byebye I'll update again soon...love yah boo boos 😘😘❤❤