Imagine 9

Your sitting on the couch with Laurent . He gets up to go to the kitchen and leaves his phone. While he was away his phone buzzed. So you looked at it, you weren't snooping or anything but you look to see that Pizza Hut had texted him. You unlocked his phone and read the messages cause why the fuck would Pizza Hut text him 11:00 at night.

******TEXT CONVO******

Pizza Hut:" Hey, big head"😏
Laurent:"Hey, belle"😚
Pizza Hut:"wyd baby"😍
Laurent:"Missing you, wish your fine ass was here"😈
Pizza Hut:"Well stop wishing and come get this." 💦👅
Laurent:" I can't my girlfriend home So Im stuck with her"😒
Pizza Hut:"Say you going out with
Larry so you can come see me babe "😚😗.
Laurent:" I'll see 😍."
Pizza Hut:" ok baby 😘"
*********End of convo*******

You finish reading the conversation pissed asf. You decide to confront Laurent about it right now.

Y/n:"Laurent , would you ever cheat on me?"
Laurent: Ugh no,why?" He was so calm with the lie and it pissed you off even more.
Y/n:"Nothing, but you want pizza?"
Laurent:"Yea."
Y/n:"Okay imma call Pizza Hut."

He looked up from the ice cream he was eating with wide eyes.
Laurent:"Um, babe you should let me call." He said nervously.
Y/n:" Nah I got it." You stood up as you called who was ever Pizza Hut in his phone it ringed for a couple of seconds before a female answered.

Female:" Heey baby, so you coming to see me or what?" She said flirtatiously into the phone.
Y/n:"Bitch idk who yo baby is but you need to find him cause Laurent ain't him and I fucking dare yo hoe ass to call this phone again I will fucking burn your house down and blow up yo car bitch try me." You hung up the phone and walked towards Laurent.

Y/n:" Why?" You asked him with tears in your eyes. He was your everything, you loved him to death. You cried because seeing someone you'll give the world to betray you like they never loved you or you weren't enough for them is a sad thing to experience.

He looked at you with a sad expression that quickly faded into a look of nothing.

Laurent:"I love you, you know that right?"
Y/n:"I don't know anymore, if you love someone you wouldn't cheat on them with a hoe."
Laurent:" I didn't sleep with her, we haven't been on each other's good side lately and I needed someone to vent to. So I went to her she told me things I wanted to hear then it escalated and she wanted me to leave you and I won't down for that, ain't like I've been sleeping with the girl."
Y/n:" So why didn't you go to someone else Larry, Paris,your mother, Jesus, I don't care but why her?"
*********A/N:Paris is their best friend and also                         Larry's girlfriend *********
Laurent:"I don't know baby."
Y/n:" I'm not your baby and I just need to be alone you can leave."
Laurent:" Huh?" He asked confused.
Y/n:"I.Need.To.Be.Alone.You.Can.Leave." You repeated sternly.
Laurent:"Hell no, I'm not leaving why I gotta leave?"YOU need to be alone not me." He protested.
Y/n:"Cause you the cheater and cheaters don't get to stay sooo you can leave like I said before."
Laurent:" Oh I'm the cheater?" You cheated too with that supposedly "friend" of yours, that fucking Jason dude.
Y/n:"Jason is a friend, ain't like Ive been sleeping with the guy." You throw his words back at him. Laurent:"Larry and Paris said they saw you with him Friday night at the beach."
Y/n:"Yeah I was with him at the beach just chilling and you knew I was there while you were......SUPPOSEDLY HANGING WITH LARRY AND PARIS AT THE MOVIES SO IF YOU WERE THERE YOU'VE WOULD'VE BROUGHT IT UP SO YOU JUST TOLD ON YO SELF, SO KEEP ON MF LYING CAUSE EITHER WAY YOU STILL A CHEATER!"
Laurent:" MAN FUCK THIS IM ALWAYS THE BAD GUY IN EVERY SITUATION MAN I WISH I NEVER MET YO ASS." He shouted with frustration.
Y/n:"OHHHH REALLY WELL FUCK YOU, YOUS A BITCH ANYWAY."
Laurent:"YEAH W.E HOE"
Y/n:"OH IM A HOE BUT I AINT TO ONE WHO CHEATED THO."
Laurent:"MAN IDC I AINT NEVER WANT TO BE WITH YO ASS ANYWAY, YOU FUCKING ANNOYING AND I AINT NEVER LOVE YOUR ASS ANYWAY THATS WHY I DID WHAT I DID."

Tears fell down your face as the words spewed from his lips. The angry his face held faded when he realized what he said his face now held a worry, sad look as he reached for you. You moved away from him grabbing your phone, coat, and keys. You began to leave but he grabbed you knocking the keys from you hands; you pulled away leaving them on the ground. You walked out the house closing the door and still hearing his begs for you to come back and his apologies.

You walked to your favorite place, the park. This is where all your childhood memories took place. You father would take you here everyday and you'd spend all day playing with him here. He would come home from work everyday and take you here, it never failed. But one day it did when you were waiting for him because he was later then usual and then your mother got a phone call. You remember seeing her drop to her knees and crying her eyes out, she later told you, your father had died but you were to young to understand but you soon did when he never came from work anymore and the evenings at the park no long happened.

You sat on your favorite swing, tears still pouring down your face. You let it all out everything you've been holding it and it felt good to actually cry. But you later stopped cause you to much of a bad bitches don't cry.

You sat there for what felt like hours watching the sun fall as it grew dark and chilly trying to clear your head. You hear your phone ring and you look at the caller ID to see it's Laurent. You reject it and two seconds later he calls back again. You decide to answer it since it's getting cold and you have absolutely no where to go.

Y/n: "Hello?" You force out, trying to sound unbothered about the situation that happened earlier.
Laurent:"Where are you? I'm coming to get you."
He asked softly.
Y/n: "Why does it matter?"
Laurent:"Y/n I'm not gonna sit here and fight with you, tell me where you are, it's getting late and you don't need to be out there by yourself." He responded in a stern and calm tone.

You sighed before answering him
Y/n:"Miller Fields park."
Laurent:"Okay I'm on my way." With that he hung up, leaving you in the quiet of the night.

It started to rain, you put your hood over your head and put your head down trying to cover your eyes from the rain.

A hand is placed on your shoulder and you jump up turning around. It's Laurent, he held his hand out for you to take it but you denied walking away. Finding your way to the car, you get in and focus in front of you. He slides his way into the car and glances at you before starting it. He started driving down a road you noticed didn't lead to the house. You turn to him to see his eyes where bloodshot and his face was tear stained. His face held a pained expression as he looked over at you, you stared at him for a second before looking back at the road as he did the same. He pulled up to a hotel while getting out is wallet, taking out a wad of cash. He handed to you as a tear rolled down his face, he wasn't making eye contact with you at all. You took the cash but didn't get out the car. He made a confused expression before saying something.

Laurent:"I thought you wouldn't wanna be anywhere near me for awhile so I thought you'd wanna stay somewhere else."
Y/n:" Laurent, is it true?" You questioned him.
He paused awhile before speaking his voice was slightly shaky.
Laurent:"No, you just pissed me off and hurt me with what you said so I said something to hurt you back but I crossed the line......I love you so much and I won't ever cheat on you again, I'm sorry so bab- "Y/n". He corrected himself

Hearing him call you Y/n instead of baby or baby girl like he always did broke your heart.

Y/n:"Baaaby, I don't wanna go anywhere and I'm not going anywhere. I'm sorry for what I said, I was hurt and didn't mean it. I love you and I'm sorry too."

He leans over and kisses you, you kiss him back and Laurent pulls out of the parking lot. The ride home head a lot of tension, sexual tension. You both finally get home and Laurent carries you into the house, while planting kisses all over you. He carries you up the stairs and tosses you on the bed. You too had a make out session before Laurents strips you both down and -

Idk if I should make a part 2 welp sorry if it sucked but I didn't wanna leave y'all hanging anyway love y'all and if there's any suggestions on an imagine plz let me know bye 💙💚