Imagine 6

Y/N P.O.V

I sat on the bed with my legs crossed. The room was mostly dark but had a green tent from the light my digital clock gave off. I looked over to see the time, it was 3:15 in the morning. I played back, laying my head against my pillow, letting out a sad sigh.

I stared at the ceiling falling into my thoughts. He's late once again and hasn't called or texted me. A text saying "Hey, babe I'm gonna be late." Or "I'm staying over Laurent's house." Would of been fine but I received nothing. This is his fourth time this month and I'm tired of this bullshit.

I was still in my thoughts when I drifted off to sleep, with his pillow in my arms.

The Next Morning

I woke up to no one like every night he didn't come home. I got up tossing his pillow on his side of the bed. I walked to the bathroom and did my hygiene, later doing fixing breakfast.

I sat on the couch, placing my plate on the coffee table and grabbed the TV remote. I flipped through the channels trying to find something interesting to watch, but nothing was on like usual. I heard the front door open and close. Light footsteps tapped against the cherry hardwood floor. Then Larry walks in with gulit on his face . I stayed silent and kept flipping through to channels.

Larry P.O.V

I woke up beside a girl but it wasn't
Y/n. "Aw shit." I muttered to myself as the events of last night flooded my memory. "Damn, she's gonna kill me."
I muttered once more but quite enough so the girl wouldn't hear me. I got up and picked up my clothes that were scattered around the room. I exit the house grabbing my coat and car keys. I got in my car, started it up and drove off.

I can't believe Laurent let me go home with someone. Anything could of happened. I would never let him go home with anyone. I pulled into our driveway surprised not to see all my stuff thrown on the yard. I got out the car and slowly walked to our front door. I placed my key into the door and unlocked it. I slowly prepared myself for what was to come.

I walk into the house, the aroma of bacon,eggs,and pancakes hit my nose. I hung my coat and keys up and walk into the living room. She was sitting on the couch, flipping through the TV channels. It was silence, neither of us said anything. Then I finally got the balls to break the silence.

Larry: "Babe, I'm sorry I know your pissed at me but please, I promise this is my last time." I teased up a little hoping she would throw the remote at me, but she stayed silent. I spoke up again trying to get a response or even a glance. I'd rather she throw the remote at me then be ignored.

Larry: "Look, I'm sorry and I mean it. I know your tired of hearing that and my bullshid but this time I'm serious. I didn't mean for it to happen I thought Laurent would keep an eye on his drunk brother but I guess not. I love and would hate to lose you and I mean that, with all my heart."

Y/N P.O.V

Larry: "Look, I'm sorry and I mean it. I know your tired of hearing that and my bullshid but this time I'm serious. I didn't mean for it to happen I thought Laurent would keep an eye on his drunk brother but I guess not. I love and would hate to lose you and I mean that, with all my heart."

I look at him his face had guilt and saddness all over it. I wanted to forgive him but every time I do he fucks up.

Y/n: "Its been the fourth time Larry, I gave you so many chances and you fucked up every chance."

Larry: "I know babe, I won't fuck up again, I promise.

I looked down at my fingers, fiddling with them. I sighed knowing how bad I wanted to forgive him but if he fucks up again, I'm done and I mean that.

Y/n: "Fine, but if you mess up again, were over and I mean that Larry."
I say sternly and point at him.

Larry: " I won't fuck up I swear." He said a bit of relief showing in his voice.

I started to walk back to the couch but he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me towards him. He crushed his lips into mine and I melted at his touch. He pulled away with a cheeky smile. I removed myself from his grib and proceeded walking to the couch. He followed me and sat down beside me. We watched TV and chilled the rest of the day.

The End

I'm sorry for updating slow and sorry if the ending sucked but love yah byeee 😛😛😛😛👋👋👋👋