Imagine 2

****I know I'm late as a MF but just go with it buuuuut hope u enjoy****

December 25 , 2016
Saturday 7:42

The wind played with your hair as you grabbed the grocery bags out the car. You pushed your key into the keyhole hearing the gears turn. You walked into the house admiring the Christmas decorations you've spent hours on. You hear little feet pat across the floor as your twins Lauren and Jason ran towards you.

Twins: "Mommy! Daddy's trying to get us."
Y/n: "He is?" You say surprise.
Lauren:"Mmhm."
Laurent:"Rawrrrrrrrr!"

Laurent comes down the stairs growling at the twins with a monster mask. The twins hide behind your
legs screaming in terror. You decide to go along with their little game.

Laurent:"Where did they go?" Laurent voice muffled threw the mask.
Y/n:"I don't know babe, maybe there in the room." You say making the twins giggle.
Laurent:"Then what was that?"
Y/n:"I don't know lau." You say feeling the twins clench harder onto your legs.

Laurent moves you over and grabs the twins and starts tickling them. You smile at how well they all bounded. You remembered you had to cook before your guest arrives and made your way to the kitchen. The door bell rings and you see Laurent ran to the for opening it hugging his mom. You were done cooking which was good cause it was just on time. Everybody came in and talked with each other. Everyone exchanged gifts and hugs. You got the twins hover boards and Jordan's. Laurent got you the shoes you wanted and the new Chanel bag. You got him a pair shoes and a all gold watch. (idk what to put lol)

------skip to after dinner-------

You were cuddled up with Laurent on the couch watching "This Christmas" with the family. Laurent got up and grabbed your hand a took you outside. You look at him like he had lost his mind because it was cold as hell out there. He put his hands over your eyes and walked you to the driveway. He uncovered your eyes and before you was your dream car (whatever you dream car is) and you screamed in excitement kissing all over him. You thanked him and told him how much you loved him and y'all shared the most passionate kiss ever.

(I know this suck booty...but if u have any ideas plz let me know)