Five

Me and Michael slowly walked out of the room too be greeted by a dark thin hallway. "I swear this wasn't here before," I pointed at the thin hallway and looked back at Michael.

He shrugged his shoulders. "This place is crazy so..." I wrapped my arm around his waist and dragged him into the hallway.

I looked around and noticed a huge metal door at the end of the hallway. "There's a door," He nodded.

We walked over too the door. I put my hand on the doorknob and turned it, surprisingly it wasn't locked. The door swung open revealing yet again a dark room.

"Anyone in here?" I said.

Silence.

"Hello?" Michael said.

Silence.

"Well I guess nobody's in here" Michael muttered. Before we could walk away from the door violent coughing was heard from inside.

We froze.

"Who's there?" I squeaked.

The violent coughing stopped. Michael was the first too step into the room and look around. "Hello, who are you?" Michael asked.

Another cough was heard. "M-Michael?" Someone whimpered.

My eyes widened. "Luke?"

Shuffling was heard from inside. "Luke oh my god, are you okay?" Michael gasped. "I'm f-fine," Luke stuttered.

Michael came out of the room with Luke in his arms. Luke looked terrible.

He was very pale, there was a gashing cut on his arm and stomach, and his shirt was terribly ripped.

"What happened?" I asked.

Michael laid Luke on the floor. "This thing, it attacked me-" Luke coughed.
"It had a black cloak and b-black eyes, it was t-terrifying!" He clutched onto my shirt and cried.

"Guys, I'm sorry I brung you into this," Michael sighed sadly.

I looked up at Michael and noticed tears streaming down his face. "It's not your fault, your adventurous, you just want too have fun, that's what I love that about you," Michael crawled up too me and cuddled up into my side.

I sighed and looked down at my crying friends. "Guys, let's go find a room and get some rest," I told them.

Michael nodded and picked up Luke bridal style. "Ash, are we gonna get out of here?" Luke asked.

I took a long shaky breath and looked down at Luke's pale face.

"Yes, I promise," I smiled.

But everyone knew that promise could not be kept.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Whoop whoop! How yah doing! Ilysm!
Please vote and comment what you think about this chapter! Byeeee