Twenty-five

Calum's POV

Everything was dark.

All I could feel was my limp body being tugged away from Ashton and Calum and being placed on a cold hard seat, or something.

I heard some sort of drizzling sound like a mechanical screw driver and sharp pain came from my side making me cry out in pain.

Wait, can I speak?

"W-who a-a-are you?" I squeaked.

Another drizzling sound was heard and another shooting pain came from my side making me scream.

"Ashton! Michael! Anybody!" I cried.

A stinging pain came from my cheek when a hand slapped it hard making me whimper.

"SHUT UP! They're not gonna find you! Stay still so I can do this!" A voice boomed.

I gulped slowly when hearing what seemed like a knife scrape against a table and then a scream was heard.

The weird thing was, the scream wasn't from me.

"What the- AGGHH!" The unfamiliar voice screamed and then I heard a body slump to the floor.

What the hell just happened?

"Calum, oh my god!" A voice gasped and a pair of hands grabbed my head, untying the blind fold that was around my eyes.

I smiled weakly when seeing Luke standing right in front of me, a bloody knife in his hand.

I frowned and furrowed my eyebrows when realization kicked in. Wasn't he dragged away by that rope? He mentally grimaced when seeing a big purple bruise that was forming on his neck probably from the rope.

"What happened?" I weakly asked as he untied the ropes that attached me to the desk I was laying on.

"I-I cut the rope that was around my neck," He smiled down at me. "And I just killed that guy," I chuckled weakly as I got up but once my feet touched the floor I collapsed on the ground.

Luke gasped as he crouched down in front of me. "You probably shouldn't walk, you're in pretty bad shape," I nodded and frowned when seeing tears falling down his face.

He picked me up bridal style as I asked. "What's wrong?"

He quickly wiped his tear stained cheeks before saying. "Well, it's hard not too c-cry when seeing my best friend in p-pain,"

"I'm not in pain," I reassured, but whimpered when seeing blood slightly gushing out of a cut on my arm.

"It sure looks like it," He joked as he carried me to the door of the room.

He stretched out his arm and grabbed the doorknob and turned it. "Shit!" He cursed as he wiggled the doorknob.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I looked down at the doorknob.

My heart stopped when seeing him wiggling the doorknob nervously but the door wouldn't open.

We're locked in here.

"N-no! No- We can't be locked in here! No!" I rambled as I wiggled out of Luke's arms and crawled up to the door and wiggled the doorknob with my shaky hands.

Luke kneeled down next to me and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Calum, stay calm! It'll be okay, Michael and Ashton are probably looking for us right now," He shrugged his shoulders.

Ashton's POV

"Ashton! Ashton! I can't see! OW!" Michael shouted as he walked blindly around the hallway.

I rolled my eyes and said. "Michael Open your eyes," I heard Michael scoff and soon enough he made an 'ohhhh' sound.

Why is he so stupid?

I chuckled quietly as I grabbed Michael's wrist and pulled him toward where we last heard Calum.

Soon enough we were in front of the door, eyes wide in shock as we heard familiar voices talking on the other side of the door.

"Calum, stay calm! It'll be okay, Michael and Ashton are probably looking for us right now," The familiar deep, Australian-

"Luke! Calum! Is that you?" Michael said a little bit loud so the two friends actually could hear us.

"Michael! Michael oh my god!" Calum cried out as he banged on the door. "We're locked in here!"

"Um, okay, we'll Get you out of here in no time!" I said as I glanced down at the doorknob.

Hey! This book has 1k oh my god! Thank you guys so much! You guys mean the world too me! I love you guys so much! Stay awesome! Bye