Ten

By the time Madison walked into the room Ashton was curled up in my side asleep.

Brooke smiled when seeing her twin sister walk into the room. Her smile instantly faded when seeing her twins distressed state.

"What happened?" She asked.

Madison sighed as she plopped down on the ground next too me. "I couldn't find them all I could hear were screams," She frowned.

Brooke sighed sadly and her shoulder. "I'm pretty sure there out there somewhere," She reassured.

Michaels POV

Once Calum has woken up me and him started our journey to find the others.

"Where are they?" Calum groaned as he glanced around the dark room hoping too find a door that'll lead too our friends.

"I don't know, it's like we're going in circles!" I groaned as I grabbed onto Calum's wrist making sure he hasn't ran off.

"Do you think they are trying too find us?" Calum asked.

"I'm not sure," I sighed as I glanced around the room once more before walking off into another hallway still gripping Calum's wrist.

I heard Calum grumble something under his breath before yanking his arm out of my grip. "Don't do that my arm still hurts from being tied too that stupid chair!" He hissed.

I put my hands up in defense. "Sorry, I was just making sure you were still here," He groaned and ran his hands over his face.

"This is making me sick!" He groaned as he threw his hands up in the air.

"Yeah," is all I said before turning a corner and walking into yet again another hallway.

"I'm pretty sure-" I stopped mid sentence when a low raspy growl was heard from in front of us.

"Calum," I whispered.

"Did you hear that?" Calum replies, just as quiet.

"Run!" I shout as an unhuman thing jumped from the darkness. If me and Calum weren't running in full speed we could've gotten torn to shreds by that thing.

"Calum, Over here!" I yelled as I turned a corner holding onto the walls for balance.

"Michael!" Calum screamed.

I turned around and gasped at what I saw. The thing was on top of Calum, pinning him onto the ground growling and spitting on Calum's face.

I looked around the room and grabbed the nearest Photo and hauled it at the things head.

Calum pushed the thing who was knocked out and crawled over too me. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," He muttered as he stared wide eyed at the thing that attacked him.

I sighed and let Calum fall into my arms. "Come on, let's go find the others," He nodded as He threw his arms around my neck and closed his eyes.

"I'll wake yah up if I hear anything," I said before Calum was fully asleep.

He nodded so I began too walk through the dark hallways hoping too find a glimpse of their best friends.
___________________________

How do you like this? Is this scary? Idk if it is but I'm trying my best too make it scary....soooo comment and vote please! Luv yah bye!