Twenty-seven

(Continuation of last chapter)

Ashton's POV

We all watched in suspense as the thing in the middle (I still don't know what it's called XD) began to move toward the yes.

"Guys stop pushing it," Michael groaned as he stared down at the ground.

I glared at him. "None of us is pushing it, Michael!" He furrowed his eyebrows but kept quiet as I asked another question.

"What's your name?"

It began to move toward a letter.

"R-"

It moved to another letter.

"O-"

Then another.

"S-"

And then another.

"E-"

Then it stopped leaving us with wide eyes and opened mouths.

"Rose?" Luke questioned, his lower lip quivering.

The planchette (is that what it's called?) moved onto the yes, Leaving all of us in utter shock.

"What do you want from us?" Calum asked.

We all watched as the planchette moved onto each letter spelling revenge.

"Revenge," Michael muttered, tears already spilling onto his pale cheeks.

Then out of nowhere the room went pitch black. I gasped and whimpered as I tried desperately to hold onto one of the other boys but it was as if they weren't even there.

They weren't in the room, That means I am alone.

My lower limp quivered as I stretched out my arms and wandered around the dark room.

I did that until I bumped into a large object making me fall to the ground and curiously stare at the object hoping to see what it was but it was to dark.

I jumped when hearing a big thump and something rolling toward me. I looked down at the floor and noticed a flashlight on the ground, it's light flashing on and off repeatedly.

I grabbed it turning it off and then on making the light stop flashing. I moved toward the object I bumped into earlier and shined the light on it, making me throw up, literally.

I wiped my mouth with a grimace on my face as I took in the sight in front of me. There hanging on the ceiling was a bloody, decayed body.

How did it get there you ask? I don't even know.

I held my breath as I walked past the body and whimpered when my face came in contact with another decayed body.

I gasped in realization, the bodies were hung everywhere. There was bodies in front of me, on the right of me, on the left of me, and behind me.

Right in that room, tiredness swooped over me and my eyes fluttered shut as my body slumped to the floor.

A/N sorry for the short chapter and for not updating in awhile! The jet black heart music video was amazing! How did you guys like it? It brung me to tears it was that beautiful! Anyways, I love you! Bye!