Utter Chaos

"Is this a recycling bin or office?" Hyejeong muttered under her breath, as she wiped her forehead with the back of her hand.

After countless sneezing, blackened fingers, and dirty smudges on her clothes, Hyejeong had taken off the jacket that Taewoon had given her the night before. Her skin felt hot she fanned herself with a booklet. She had forgotten that it wasn't the wisest thing to do.

The dust exploded in her face, making her erupt in fresh sneezing, coughing, and all the choking in between. Stumbling to the door, and fresh air, Hyejeong mentally kicked herself.

Oh, great. Just great.

She shut the door behind her, and collapsed on the trailer steps, shaking herself clear of dust. Her nose ached and throbbed from all the sneezing, but there was nothing else to do but to let it out.

She brushed off the dust from the front of her shirt. It was loose, hanging over her upper body like a loose skin, and she wondered if it was Taewoon's. The best thing was, there was no smell on it, even though it was soft and clearly worn one too many times.

And now it was grey in front.

It was then that she realized that the sky had gotten considerably darker in the time she had been in the trailer going through the papers and books. A chilly breeze was blowing through her hair, foreshadowing the imminent downpour. And it was definitely not going to be a summery kind of rain.

In the distance, a purple streak flashed through the sky.

Hyejeong blinked, getting to her feet. "Dammit!" she muttered under her breath, dashing down the steps to the almost endless paper buildings she had so steadfastly tried to organize.

There was a series of knocks behind her, and she turned around.

The source of the knocks came from a walking cane, tapped lightly along the side of the trailer, and she realized it was Taewoon, today in a navy blue turtleneck. How very cool, like the man himself.

"Taewoon," she said, her lips quirking upwards.

He tipped an imaginary hat, and she could almost see his smile as he bowed slightly. "Thought you might need some assistance on this lovely morning," he said, bringing the cane down to his side.

Hyejeong let out a breath of relief. How did he even know?

Someone appeared behind him, pushing a large trash bin.

Hyejeong immediately beamed. "Taeha!" she said happily, as he wheeled the thing closer.

He grinned back, his frame partly hidden by the bin. He approached her, and she noticed that he was also wearing a white t-shirt, albeit nicely accessorized with a red flannel shirt.

He pushed his glasses up his nose. "Hi," he said bashfully, his eyes somewhat obscured by his golden hair. He swiped it away, looking at her from head to toe. "Are you...alright? I was so worried."

His concerned expression reminded her of him throwing his hat in frustration last night. Him, she had no qualms of distrusting, at least more so compared to the rest. He really did seem so angry when Jungwoo had informed them about Plan B.

With a confident smile, she placed her hand reassuringly on his shoulder.

"I'm alright," she said, "Just a little spooked, but that's not serious."

She could feel him trying to see the lie in her words, but there was something else.

Taewoon's gaze was on her too. She could almost feel it like a warm pressure.