Upcoming Projects!

HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU GUYS (even if it's the 4th already lmao)

With the ending of my novels, I’ve been preparing a couple of fanfics and have a ton of ideas in store to start in the year 2017!

First off, I’ll be editing my current novels The Girl With The Iron Will and Entranced, mostly for reformatting purposes and making them visually appealing as well as to fill up loopholes and edit where it’s due.

UPDATE:
-first 10 chapters of TGWTIW are edited
-first 6 chapters of Entranced are done

*glances at number of chapters left for Entranced*

Daaaaaaaammmmnnnnnn

Second, I only have three fanfics planned for this coming year, but I also will be actively making a comeback for my English novel writing. I used to write fairy tale retellings, and while I’ve had success writing the Rapunzel-based Entranced, I’m hoping to continue back in the way I used to do. I’m planning a Red Riding Hood x huntress AU and also a modern Peter Pan retelling, and I’ve been putting off those two for a LONG time now haha. Those don't have tentative dates, however. (I'll probably do them during NaNoWriMo)

Third, and what you’ve been waiting for, the fanfic ideas. Here they are, in no particular order.

 ***

Awkward

Synopsis: A retelling of Princess and The Pea, whereby a terribly haunted Park Chanyeol, whose attempts to find the girl who saved him in a road accident mount to nothing, accepts a proposal to find this mysterious savior, through a highly publicised reality TV show a la The Bachelor.  

Park Sun Young, a vivacious college student, somehow finds herself in this Hunger Games-like competition at the insistence of her mother, who wants her to learn how to move on from her PTSD to heal from her accident.

OC Muse: Luna from f(x)

Cast: OC x Chanyeol x D.O (with side Baekhyun)

Genres: Slice of life/Comedy/Romcom with references to mental health in particular PTSD and depression relapses

Love Tropes: Love-hate/fate-destiny

UPDATE: Story and foreword is already up. Head over and let me know what you think!

***

Untitled (As of yet)

Part of the chaebol series I’m doing, this story will centre around a mature theme, which means certain rated things! I’ve never done those, so I’m extremely excited because I’ll be writing something really different!

Synopsis: Oh Seunghee is a prostitute for hire, working without any support whatsoever. When a chance potential caller turns out to be her sister’s former fiancé, the wealthy psychologist Im Changkyun, she refuses any sort of sexual involvement, and instead, offers to make him a deal.

She’ll teach him how to reunite with her sister, in exchange for a place to stay.

She never thought their feelings would get in the way.

OC Muse: Seunghee from CLC

Cast: OC x I.M x Wonho as ex-bf (with MONSTA X)

Genres: Sexual References/Comedy/Family

Love Tropes: Unexpected Love

***

Untitled (As of yet)

Synopsis: Kwon Mirae is a depressed fangirl. Her favorite boyband C-CLOWN is disbanding, and the world of Kpop as she knows it will never be the same again. If only she were their CEO, she would make sure they would never have to break up.

When she laments about this to her father, who happens to know some people high up due to his chaebol status, he presents her the best gift she could ever receive: C-CLOWN in the flesh.

Now all she needs to do is to be the very person she said she would be.

OC Muse: Lee Hi

Cast: OC x C-CLOWN

Genre: Angst/Coming-of-age/Fandom-centric

Love Tropes: Reverse Harem/Multiple OTP ships