Chapter 11

Before I start this I just wanna give a huge thank you to Kamila20007 for giving me some ideas for this part. ❤️❤️

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

It's now Monday and Shawn is gone so I'm staying at Zach's house for about 2 weeks until he gets back.

Right now we are in Zach's room just laying around doing nothing.

"Hey wanna do a broadcast since we are literally  bored as fuck?" Zach said sitting up in his bed.

"Yeah let's do it." We got up and went sit in his desk chair while he set everything up and let all his fans know he was going live.

"Hey guys! What do you want us to do?  Comment a 1 for Dance 2 for prank calls 3 for singing and 21 for questions." Everyone started commenting random numbers but most of them were 3s so Zach started to search up some songs for him to sing since he wanted to go first.

"*Sabrina's voice*Okay I found the perfect song to sing. It's my favorite song and I really hope you guys like it. Don't judge please. Okay here I go *clears throat* IIIMMM GONNAA SWIINNG FROOMM THE CHANDELIEEERRR FROM THE CHANDELIEEERRRR!! How was that? What that good?"

"Babe that was amazing you sound just like Beyoncé omg!!"

"Oh I know." We started laughing and after we calmed down it was my turn so I looked through my song list on my phone and I picked "Who You Are" by Jessie J. I'm in love with that song.

"Okay it's Lashea's turn. Guys don't make fun of her because she sounds really bad and I don't want you guys to hurt her feelings." I punched his arm and he grabbed it saying ow. "Babe I was kidding. I hear you in the shower all the time you sound really good so go ahead let your inner Beyoncé out."

I started playing the music and closed my eyes because I get really nervous when I know people are watching me so I just imagine I'm by myself singing my heart out.

" I stare at my reflection in the mirror
Why am I doing this to myself?
Loosing my mind on a tiny error,
I nearly left the real me on the shelf
No, no, no, no, no

Don't loose who you are, in the blur of the stars
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay
Sometimes it's hard, to follow you're heart
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are"

I finished the first part and opened my eyes. Zach was staring at me and he looked like he was about to cry.

"Was I that bad?"

"Are you crazy? You were amazing! I think we all know who won this battle. Everybody give Lashea a big round of applause for singing so beautifully." He started to clap his hands and all his supporters were either sending those hand clapping emojis or commenting how amazing I was.

"Thank you guys. Just remember that no matter what anyone says you are all beautiful in your own way. 'Be true to who you are'." I smiled at them and looked over at Zach.

He was smiling at me and he put one finger under my chin and started to lean in. Right before our lips touched he looked over at his iPad and covered the camera then smashed his lips into mine. I smiled into the kiss and we pulled away. I opened my eyes and looked at him then pecked his lips on more time before he uncovered the camera.