Chapter 18

Zach's POV:

I woke up the next morning to Lashea jumping on me trying to get me up.

"Zach! Baby wake up! It's your birthday!"

"5 more minutes." I said turning over and pulling the covers over my head. I then felt no covers at all on my body and someone hovering over me.

"Zachary Reed Clayton you get your ass up now." She said sitting on my stomach with her hands on each a side on my face. I smiled and put my hands on her waist.

"And what are you gonna do if I don't?" I asked smirking. She smirked back and put her lips down to my ear.

"Then you won't get your surprise I have planed for tonight." She whispered sliding her hand down my stomach. I just laughed and rolled us over so I was I top.

"Now I know that's not true so don't be a tease." I said pointing my finger in her face. She laughed and pushed me off of her and stood up.

"Okay well come on. Go home and get dressed and spend some time with your family then come back so we can hang out." She grabbed my hand and dragged my out of her room and when we got downstairs everyone was in the living room and there was a huge banner that said 'Happy Birthday'. There were streamers and huge cake on the counter. There was also Lashea laptop on a chair logged onto my YouNow and all on my Supporters were watching.

"Happy Birthday!" They all screamed. Some blew on those stupid as whistle things for birthday parties some just screamed some clapped. I on the other hand had the biggest smile on my face and was tearing up. No one has every done anything like this for me. I was so happy.

"Baby did you do all of this?"

"No I had some help from Apryll and Shawn and Marie but I planed everything and invited everyone. Do you like it? Is it too much?" I grabbed her face and smashed our lips together. I don't care who was watching. I love her so much.

"I love you so much. Thank you. This is the sweetest thing that anyone has ever done for me. Thank you." I said hugging her. She hugged back and said you're welcome and I let go and went greet everyone else that was here.

Lashea's POV:
(Before party)

I woke up to my 6:30 alarm trying my best not to wake Zach because I had so much to do today. Today's his birthday and I wanted to do something special for him since he's always doing something special for me.

I walked into my closet and pulled out some light blue jean high waisted shorts. A white crop top and a black cardigan. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and face then got changed. I brushed through my hair then French braided it and pulled out some strands of hairs from the sides.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I though I looked decent so I tiptoed back into my closet and pulled out my back converse.

I walked out and closed the door gently and made my way downstairs.

"Shawn are you here?!" I whisper yelled.

"Yeah I'm in the kitchen!" I walked into the kitchen and he was just sitting at the table eating a banana.

"Enjoying that banana?" I asked sitting next to him.

"Mhmm." He moan. With a mouth full of banana. I laughed and got back up and got the ingredients I needed to make Zach's cake. I mixed all of it into a mixing bowl then got a mixer and mixed all of it together. When all of it was mixed together I poured the cake batter into a buttered pan and stuck it into the oven.