22 - Epilogue

As time passed by, everything got normal. As normal as it could have been with time. Evy and Eddy didn't directly start with a relationship like shown in movies where lead stars kiss and make up. They took things one at a time. They decided to take baby steps, took their own sweet time, and enjoyed their moments of patching things up. They built their past relationship by being best friends again. Evy slowly and steadily started to trust Eddy back again. It didn't take much time as she thought it would have taken. She was content and at peace with how things were going. Eddy thought it might be a bit slower, but he knew for the fact that it was necessary. He and Evy both needed time to understand each other and also the dynamics of their relationship. All three, Hailey, Evy, and Eddy, caught up on old times and filled the missing gaps, and Owen, Carson, and Kayla also accompanied them.

It didn't take long for Eddy and Evy to become best friends again. Yes, initially Evy was a bit careful, which Eddy completely understood, and when finally, Evy was a hundred percent comfortable with him, Eddy made his move on her. Traditionally, he asked her out on a date and finally asked her to be his girlfriend, to which Evy readily agreed. Although Eddy was anxious in the beginning, he knew he had to do this.

Evy was ecstatic about how things were turning out for her. From time to time, she could see Eddy feeling guilty for his past mistakes, but it was healing.

Things were not only good for her but for others as well. Hailey and Owen were going strong and were the cutest couple, but they could be too sweet sometimes, and Carson and Kayla were also going well.

As for Evy and Eddy, they were pretty compatible too.

Where school was concerned, the people changed there. The popular was no longer the old jerks. Well, they didn't lose their arrogance but stopped harassing people and were somewhat amicable.

Victor had changed a lot within a minimal time, and the most shocking thing is that now he was seeing Georgina, who was more of a quiet person, totally opposite of him.

Firstly, he was dating her; she wasn't his girlfriend yet, but he wanted her to be. Second, Georgina was a bit of a nerd, totally not his type, but love has no type. It only happens. We did see how GG (short for Georgina) was with him. She was the most outspoken person towards him, and he was easily wrapped around her fingers. It was fun for everyone to see sweet Victor. Difficult to imagine, right! Well, they did make an adorable couple.

Whereas for Maddy, she was now no longer her bitchy self. After the cafe incident, people stopped taking her shit, which made her change herself. But that doesn't mean she didn't think highly of herself. At least she tried not to be her old self, although some things never change.

As for karma, as told before, karma has its own way of dealing with things. And it did. A lot of things have changed, and they have changed for the better.