-rainy day-

"aye Tay wake up. it's the second last day of school. today's gonna be such a sunny day it's-" i rambled but cut myself when i draw the curtains and see the rainy weather. "what's wrong Shawn?" Taylor asked groggily. "it's not a sunny day." i sighed sadly with a little pout. "awe, but the rain can also be fun." Tay pointed out and i shrugged. "really? it's sad and plain." i mumbled.

"not if we make it look fun. come on now, get ready for school and we'll skip breakfast and play in the rain." Tay ordered getting out of the room. i took bath and brush my teeth. i change into a grey tee with a peace sign emoji written in white at the back and navy blue skinny jeans. i stare at myself at the mirror and try to fix my hair. "you know Shawn your hair is perfect even when it's messy." Taylor spoke up coming out of the bathroom. "why thank you but i'm still making it as a quiff." i stated running my fingers through my hair. "whatever you say." he chuckled. we went out of the room to see Alaina and Haley in the kitchen. "hey, we're skipping breakfast." Tay spoke up making Al drop the plate she's holding, luckily it's not glass. "Alaina." Haley scowled.

"i'm sorry. did you just say your skipping breakfast?!" Alaina yelled. "yes." i squeaked. "come on then." Tay laughed pulling my hand. we ran outside and we got wet. "so how are we gonna make this fun?" i asked Tay. "the park of course." we ran to the park and jump in puddles. Tay slipped making me laugh. i helped him up. we ran to the slide sliding down and Taylor's feet shoving me down on the wet grass. we laughed and Taylor point at my cheek where there is mud smudged all over it. "let's go to the monkey bar." he suggested making me giggle. "what if we slip and our asses become flat?" i asked/teased.

"oh you mean like Madison Beer's ass?" he jokes with me

I burst out laughing. "yea like Maddie's." i agreed and he shook his head. "your weird Mendes." he compliment me. "hey this coming from you." i argued. he laughed. we jump on the monkey bar and try to get to the other side. in the middle of way, Taylor accidentally let go and fell. i laughed at him letting go of the monkey as my feet touch the wet grass. he groaned and stood up. i stare at his ass. "yup, just like Madison's." i teased him and he cackled. we approach the swings and stood on it. i hold in the two strings at my side and sway front and back. after a while i went a bit to high making me lose my balance and fly for three seconds and fall into.. someone's arms. i was expecting a cold hard floor, like that one in I Knew You Were Trouble Music Video. "whoa Shawn, you could've really injured yourself you okay?" Tay asked me slowly setting me down. i nodded and he slings his hand over my shoulder. "should we get ice cream?" he asked me with a smile. "yea sure." i laughed. "hey, we didn't have breakfast." he pouted. ohh that's why. i nod at him and went in the nearest ice cream parlour. i didn't really catch what was the name of this ice cream parlour. "hi, can i have a banana split please?" Taylor ordered. the waitress nodded. she looks like she's in her mid 20's. "and for you." she asked me sweetly. "i'll have an ice cream sundae please." i ordered giving her a warm small smile. she gives me a smile back before going in a room. "she seems nice." i opinionated and Tay nod in agreement. he slithers his hands around my waist and rest his head on my shoulder kissing the tip my ear a little making me giggle. "Taylor. you're tickling me." i whined quietly trying to get out of his grasp. "no. i won't kiss your ear just let me stay in this position your comfy." he replies with a pout making me chuckle at him. the girl came back and stared at us in awe. "you guys are so cute." she cooed at us.

"oh no-"

"thanks." Taylor cut me. she handed us our ordered and we quickly ate it. "it's not raining anymore." i pouted when we step out of the parlour. Tay laughed at me. there was then silence. a comfortable one. it's peaceful just tiny weeny bits of raindrops dropping down.. i look at Taylor. he softly touched my cheek and stare at my lips. he slowly kisses me. usually he'll just give me a peck but this one he is actually kissing me, soft an passionately. we pull away and he smiles at me. i blush. "you're right the rain can be fun if you make it fun." i agree with him. "we have another thirty minutes before school, we should probably clean up." he suggested and i nod my head in agreement. "dibs on taking bath first." i yelled running to the bathroom. let's go back to thirty minutes ago. why the hell take bath before playing in the rain, jumping on muddy puddle, sliding down a slippery wet slide and hanging on a monkey bar. i'm stupid, i don't think Tay did that. i took bath and change into a black tee that says 'Mendes 08' at the back and navy blue ripped skinny jeans. "come on Tay, we're gonna be late." i huffed ruffling my hair not really caring how it looks like right now. "alright geez calm down mom." he teased me making me pout. "come on then." i laughed intertwining our hand. "alright then come on." he chuckled. i grab my bag and sling it behind my shoulder as Tay does the same. we walk outside. and i feel my phone buzz. so i pull it out and read the text.

Aliananana
Shawn, where r u? we may have another like 15mins before school start but it's boring without u and ur bf

wtf my bf?

Aliananana
yea ur boyfriend

nah he's my friend

Aliananana
psh psh psh. u guys kiss a lot

eh idk

Aliananana
wht are u guys?

human lolololololol

Aliananana
.-. u know wut i mean

yesh, yesh i do

Aliananana
ask him

chure

Aliananana
lol omg 😂

"Taylor." i call out making him hum. "what are we?" i asked him

"human, what else." he chuckled

"i mean, what are-"

"i get it. what do you want us to be?"

"i don't really know, i mean we told each other we like each other so."

"be right back wait."

"quick we only have ten minutes." i remind him. he came back with red roses. "Shawn Peter Raul Mendes, will you be my boyfriend?" he asked me giving me the rose and a lollipop. "of course." i smiled and kiss him.

______
AN

i know it's a bit quick but. i cAnt hELP THE fEILS ANYMORE ASDFG HJKL. sorry. but Shawn won at the TCAs for Choice Web Star Music oh my God i'm so proud of him. and also, One D won 8 TCAs. like -hair flip- omg such a proud Mendes Fan and Directioner. holy fuck. surely Manny was thinking how tf are we gonna keep tht surfboard under our roof? like my mom will if i actually won it. BUT LIKE I WOJLD HAHAHAJA yea fuck it. Chloe Lukasiak also won for Choice Dancer aye tbh she's cute. so yea I CRIE.

btw, i'm sorry if the Madison Beer flat ass shit offended u. i don't like her, or Jadison. bUT I DO LIKE GILINSKY CALMD DOWN. buuut, Madison? she looks 23 tho she's 16 like wtf, and her make up is too much omg.

KENDALL JENNERS IS IN TJIS STORY. yus she's playing as the one and only Haley Carolina Jenkins. aye i ship cake. both of them.

Calum Hood and Luke Hemmings.

und

Cara Delevingne and Kendall Jenners. they iz kiot. like yea.

QOTD: from 0-100 how proud are u that ur muffin man (Shawn) won a TCA?

AOTD: 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

and beyond

vote
comment
share

-MendieMuffin