-epilogue-

*2 weeks later*

Taylor's POV

i cry as i run my fingers on Shawn's grave bed.

"hi Shawn, it's me again. Taylor. yea, your ex boyfriend." i chuckled in pain. "i'm sorry about what you saw. i'm sorry. she climbed up to me and started kissing me. i. i." i stopped, sniffling.

"i liked it." i whispered. "i loved it, i'm sorry. but it was nothing like yours." i cried even more. "i loved hers, but i love yours." i whispered. "but i feel like kissing you both. just you more." i confess honestly. "i just, when i met you. i felt bad for you. i thought about bringing you home. i know, i bullied you. the sudden change is when i actually see the pain in your eyes. i let out my pain at home to you in school." i sob.

"i'm sorry, i can say it countless time but i know it wouldn't change anything. it won't make you walk up to me as if you were faking this all. as if you became my guardian angel. as if your gonna be alive again and be mines again. i'm so sorry. just. i. i love you Shawn Mendes." i sobbed softly letting my tears drop down the grass i'm sitting on. i cried myself to sleep..

i wake up and it was dark. i hear a little ping on my phone and i looked down and cried.

Manny M: you have done a great job betraying him. and so did Haley and Arya.

i let a loud scream
and started sobbing again.

"you like the boy huh?" he chuckled darkly as i shuffle around. "stop moving boy." he shouted pointing his gun at me. i froze.

"you like the boy?" he snarled.

"no. i love him."

"as in, Shawn?"

"yes." i answered as i feel the cold metallic material being pushed on my forehead. "hurt him." he sneered at me. "and then i won't kill you and your family." my breath hitched. my family.

"and they're no such thing as police. they got me once and they'll get me twice. but escaping is my thing."

"okay!" i screamed and let tears out. a wimp. like Shawn said in the cafe we met in. the cafe he worked in.

he smiled at me and put the gun down. "perfect. this is Arya. have fun with her." he said before cutting the rope of my hands. he went out and left me with this Arya girl.

"what?" i snapped

"oh boy, we're gonna have so much fun hurting Shawn." i have to say though, she's really pretty. her heart is just the only thing that isn't. "sensitive guy is he?"

"leave Shawn alone."

"you got yourself into his mess." she laughed as pointed her gun at me. "so, friends?"

"acquaintance more like."

"my name is Aryana Lee. and we're now friends and acquaintances. fun fun fun."

_____

so this is the end! i told u there will be an extra. or epilogue but yeh! this was just an extra really idk but sure u can also classify this as a epilogue. short. yes. and yes, Taylor worked with Shawn's dad. he got kidnapped and Arya and Haley worked with him. I hope you guys enjoyed this book! love you