-back to Canada-

"is this really the last day." i sight quietly as i slip my arm into another sleeve. "yes, muffin. it's already been two weeks." Taylor murmured kissing my forehead.

"why is it, when we're in Bali time went fast, yet in English class it's like you've been sitting for three weeks." i groaned making Tay chuckle.

"ever heard of 'time's quicker when you enjoy what you're doing?' hm?"

"no because you probably made that up."

"kinda, i changed a few words cause i can't remember the original quote." he mumbled making me snicker.

"what?! do i seem like a person who remembers every quote i read?" he raised his voice in a playful tone making me laugh loudly and shake my head.

"not quite, TayBear, but close enough." i assured him as he zips his luggage. he scowled at me playfully but smiled.

"you're to cute." he awed making me scoff.

"TayBear sweetheart, stop complementing me. there is all sorts of knife in this country hell even in the kitchen so don't make me go get a big ass knife to cut your balls, cook it and make you eat it for breakfast, okay?" i sassed but then got sickly sweet when i said 'okay'.

"alright Shawn, i get it you're on your man period." he chuckled as i shoot daggers at him.

"shit you're mad." he gasped running out of the room making me sigh and zip my bag.

"what happened to Taylor?" Matt came in the room.

"i glared at him." i hummed as i sat on the bed.

"hard?"

"yup." i nodded popping the 'p'. "so how's Carter doing?" i asked him as he sigh.

"he's babbling about Maggie more everyday."

"you need to come out at some point."

"why? apparently Maggie's 'perfect' for him." Matt mocked Carter's accent when he said perfect.

"what if Carter is faking his feelings, huh? what if he's doing that because he might as well like you."

"as if." he scoffed and there was that dreaded silence. "wait, you don't know anything about Maggie and Carter right? what do you mean about Carter liking me. are you hiding something?"

"no." i lied. i'm a pretty good liar, let's be honest here, hands down i'm the best liar out of everyone i know, because i have been faking my life for a full four years. but lying to Matt is different, he can tell you're lying or not. he finds your soft spot and make you say the truth.

"look into my eyes and say 'no i am not lying, Matthew Lee Espinosa' without stuttering." he instructed. see? this is what i mean. he somehow knows your weak spot and then bam! you fail lying to him.

"no i am not lying M-Matt- goodbye!" i yelled and ran out of the room. "Shawn!" he yelled at me and bumped Carter. i pushed him to the bathroom and lock the door. "Shawn! what are you doing?" he screeched.

"you need to tell, Matt. end of the story."

"he doesn't like me back! all i'm gonna end up as is broken!"

"you don't know if he likes you back! what if he does huh? what if he finds out that you and Maggie isn't dating but you babble about her in front of him to make him think that you're taken by Maggie, but you're not! you're faking it. Maggie's only your best friend. when are you gonna stop that? surely Maggie is sick of pretending to be your girlfriend because she isn't as comfortable when you babble lovey things about her to other people. Carter you have to tell Matt. you do not have a choice." i explained. he stared at me stunned. "alright, i'll do it i guess." he sighed unlocking the bathroom door and going out, with me going behind him.

i slipped my slippers on and went out. it's quite weird to wear a grey tee, maroon jumper and black ripped skinny jeans and then slippers. i quickly go back in the hotel room and take my guitar and then wen back outside. i walked to the beach and sat down on the sand staring at the beautiful sunset. i guess today will be the last day of, sunshine, heat and tank tops and then i have to be back to freezing Canada unless we're lucky enough to have sunshine. and that doesn't happen much.

i strummed a few chords and looked up to the pink/orange shaded sky. "hey, pretty boy." a random guy sat beside me. he seems... British.

"uh hi." i greeted back awkwardly, shifting away from him a bit.

"what's a cute boy sitting here alone?"

"n-nothing. just-"

"you play the guitar?"

"um.. i-i guess."

"your finger must be good not only for playing the guitar but also for lots of fun things aye?"

"um.." i trailed off feeling really uncomfortable right now. "is it possible if you can leave me, please? i kinda wanna be alone." i chuckle nervously.

"oh but why?" he asked moving closer to me. way to close. he's like one centimetre away from me.

"sir, i suggest you leave my boyfriend alone before you end up having no head." a familiar voice instructed.

i lookup and saw Taylor. i sigh in relief and stood up and scoot close to Tay. he wrapped one hand around my waist as i lay my head on his shoulder.

"this is your boyfriend? come on babe you could've did better. he may look tough but i'm probably tougher to protect a fragile babe like you. he also looks like a player. he's probably dating seventeen girls and five boys behind your back. he doesn't have a soul or heart" the boy chuckled ignoring Tay's sentence.

"excuse me? okay where should i start? ah, yes. Taylor is tough enough to protect me and probably the whole world. he does has a heart and a soul. the only person who doesn't is you. because you're probably dating seven pigs, eighteen cows, twenty five dogs behind your girlfriend's back, and your girlfriend isn't actually a proper girlfriend, but really it's just a fluffy innocent cat. because everyone knows that you're the one with no soul, no hear, no sympathy and no empathy. so get lost. i may look fragile, i may seem small and i also look really delicate or some shit like that, apparently lots of people said so. but my sass level is longer then your dick. oh wait! course it is cause you don't have one. i I suggest you leave, me, Taylor, my friends, this country, this continent, the five continents, the seven seas slash oceans this whole universe, the whole solar system, alone." i sassed. by now, a few people were staring at us. not the whole beach, but some are. the boy backed away and ran off.

"you may not have many strength, muffin. but it's true, you're sass level is high." Taylor giggled kissing me neck.

"hey what can i say? i learned from the best."

"awe. me?"

"no. my mother.."

____
AN:
hello

goodbye

wyd Sarah? anyways so i had a convo with one of my friends, her name is Anna. nd we were stuck at our maths hw so we just:

A: sarah i give up with the maths homework

s: awe don't worry u can do it. i'm just taking it out if my bag.

-comes back on 5 mins later-

s: i give up.

a: what's ur excuse den?

s: i give up :)

a: okay that's great?

-comes back on 25 mins later-

s: holy shit

a: yea?

s: i finished

a: oh u just did? i finished that ages ago.

s: k

a: don't k me 😑

s: k

s: k

s: k

a: bye

s: k

and it ended there like. the struggles is rlly hard.. damn u math

-asian bish