-larry-

"Shawn hi." Louis greeted me.

"hi how's your day. wait don't answer that. i know it's shitty because there's no Shawn." i giggled

"i found one of my 'ex band mates'." he ignore my joke making me go all serious. "what's wrong? did he do something." i asked him putting a hand on his shoulder and he shook his head. "he didn't recognise me." he whispered holding onto his books even tighter. "how so you've only been here for two weeks.."

"i know." he sobbed softly.

"hey babe- oh. i'll just spend time with Alaina." Taylor greets us.

"his name is Harry Styles, i really like him. i've had a crush on him since grade six."

"what did he say?"

"i said 'hi' and he said 'i'm sorry, do i know you?' and i almost cried."

"awe Lou." i sighed hugging him. people were staring at us weirdly. making me roll my eyes.

_____

"wow you have a nice place." Lou compliments. "thanks. surely yours is beautiful." i chuckle and he smile. "so tell me more about this Harry guy." i tell him jumping on one of the stools.

"where's Tay" he tries to change the subject.

"oh don't change the subject honey, he's bonding with Alaina."

"okay, he has emerald green eyes, long curly brown hair, dimples, cute lips, lots of tattoos, fine-shaped body. oh goodness gracious. Shawn i can go on."

"you really like him. huh." I say softly giving him a cup of tea. he nodded. "so tell me. are you dating Tay?" he asked me with a smile on his face. i giggle and nod. his phone rings.

"hi Niall."

"FaceTime?"

"sure man."

"i miss you bro."

"yea."

"bye." he ended the call. he then took out his laptop out of his backpack. "whoa. why the fuck do you bring your laptop to school?" i asked him

"i usually go to StarBucks after school. my cousin works there so i don't need to pay for anything."

"your shit lucky." i whined

"you work there."

"true." he then got a FaceTime call. he clicked the answer button and i jump off my stool. "Shawn." he whined.

"no i'll give you guys privacy."

"no i want you to meet them."

"okay at least let me make more coffee i'm craving for more." i laugh and he chuckled and let go of me.

Louis' POV:

"hey Niall." i greet him and he gasped

"Louis holy shit mate, look at you." he awed looking at me. "anyways. how are you? made any friends yet? probably not-"

"actually Liam, i made four friends." i cut Liam rudely.

"you replaced us? already?" Niall pouted making me groan. "dude, i did not replace you guys. you guys are my best friends why won't you accept the fact that you are and get over the fact that'll never replace you." i huffed making him chuckle. "calm it down lad. we were just kidding." Liam laughed making me smile slightly. "Harry! It's Louis!" Niall yelled making my eyes go wide. "hey Louis- oh my. you've changed and it's only been two weeks. working out everyday huh?" Harry gasped at me. why do they think i look different? yes i've been working out for three hours throughout the two weeks of being in Pickering but did i change that much? wow i'm proud of myself. "hey you look like this guy i bumped in Pickering- wait was it you?!" Harry screamed making me look at him weirdly. well at least he remembered. "it was me Harry." i chuckle trying to play it smooth. where the hell is Shawn? "Shawn?" i called out. no answer. bitch. "Shawn Caniff." i joked and he came to the kitchen. "one. i'm a Mendes. two. American horror story is on. three. what do you want." he listed. "meet my friends. you promised." i whine and he sighed. he jumped on one of the stool. "hi." Shawn greeted my friends and Liam and Niall's eyes widen. "h-hi." they both stutter in unison. oh boy someone has a crush. "i'm Shawn."