-damn school-

"aye aye aye!" i was greeted by Ian's loud voice in a horrendous morning in school. i groaned and banged my head on my English table. "get lost." i groaned laying my head in between my arms.

"Shawn's on his period, Ian. so be patient with him." i hear Taylor piped in. i extend my arm and flicked my middle finger up in front of him yet my head is still stuffed into my left arm. i pull my arm back and got comfortable between my two arms.

"whoa, Shawn flicking his middle finger? that's a first." Louis chuckled. throughout the week, yes it has been a week, but throughout the week, Louis tried to get along with Tay and finally succeed. Taylor and Louis is finally in good terms. "Waburton, Caniff and Tomlinson leave my dear son alone please." i hear mom instruct. i lift my head up and rose an eyebrow.

"mom? what're you doing?" i asked her.

"well my dear son. your English teacher is basically in the hospital right now so i'm taking over." she answered as i shrug stuffing my head again. "Shawn. head up." she snapped before i can hear the clicking of her heel fade a little.

-15 minutes later-

my mom may had told me to lift my head up and not be in a bad mood but i didn't. it's been already die minutes and i'm lucky she's hasn't find out i didn't life my head and pay attention to what she said.

my mind drifted to Taylor. weird? i mean, he is my boyfriend and all but, suddenly thinking about him? that's quite odd. is it usual for a relationship? his fluffy brown hair, brown eyes, perfect jawline, body. i mentally sigh.

i smile a little feeling absolutely proud to have a weird yet handsome boyfriend like him. "Shawn what's the answer?" i hear a feminine voice spoke. i looked up and see my mom glaring at me and the other students staring.

"um. pizza?" i questioned and a few students snickered. others just laughed. damn it. spending time with Caspar Lee for two weeks gives you this effects you know? yes Caspar came along to the trip. "no. Shawn this isn't about food it's about punctuations." she said in an irritated tone.

"right class, please do page two hundred and three and Shawn may i talk to you for a second please?" mom instructed as i sigh and got up and heard a snicker from Ian. i ignored his odd snicker and went out of the classroom with mom trailing along.

"Shawn, what are you doing?!" she whispered roughly.

"there's no one so you can talk.. normally." i chuckled.

"right, Shawn. you seemed very ignorant in English today. what were you thinking about in your little head."

"it's not little!"

"shush! but what is it?"

"definitely not food."

"i guess since you still have bulimia but know how to control yourself with your mental disorder."

"um.."

"Shawn.."

"Taylor."

"so that whole fifteen minutes of me talking and explaining what we were suppose to be looking at today in class you were thinking about Taylor."

"yes."

"Shawn. Taylor is changing you and i don't like that one bit. if he's gonna keep distracting you from getting good marks at school i might as well tell you to break up."

"mom-"

"choose wisely, Shawn." she sighed before going back in.

okay whoa. yes my mom is strict about school and things related to school but she had never went that deep. and it's quite weird really.. my mom is basically a huge supporter of Tay and myself that we even became her favourite couple. i shook my head and went back in class.