-one death-

AN:
no i'm not gonna delete this book. it was very selfish of me to think about deleting this book. we reached 3k reads 200+ votes and 100+ comments. that was over my achievement. i always thought i'll be that one book that will be read and never be voted and commented at. i have 5 books before this one that i deleted. i love all of you guys who, reads, votes, comments, and lots more. you guys are everywhere, i just checked who reading my book and from which country and i was shocked that you guys are everywhere. i only thought this book will be read in the US. not even the UK! but there was people everywhere, i saw there are people from
Italy

Australia

Indonesia

Spain

and holy fuck lots more. i just.. it's all you guys, you guys do the main job, keeping me motivated to update daily and make me smile. i thank everyone who's reading this book.

love, Li

ps. no this isn't a trigger chap i would've warned you

pps. Alaina is the second main character after Shawn tho ;)

ppps. ok last one, i was thinking abt making a Jaspar fanfic

pppps. holy shit i promise this is the very last one, if u haven't checked 'hero' out yet, go to my profile follow me ;) and check hero out
^^ zat zelf promo tho
__________
Shawn's POV

"good morning." Taylor murmured.

"um no Taylor, it's two pm in the afternoon." i giggled.

"oh, i could've sworn that the clock in our room says it's ten in the morning." he huffed.

"no."

"well, i'm gonna hang out with Cameron and Dillon, wanna come and invite Louis and Ian?" he suggested.

"nah, i'm fine. i'll probably invite Ian and Lou over here."

"ugh! but i wanted you to come so i can hug you wherever we go."

"shut up, sap."

"admit it, you love my cheesiness." he winked and went back into our room.

i hear the doorbell ring. that's weird, no one ever rings the bell because they know the door is unlocked, hell, even the pizza delivery man knows that. i opened therefore and see Alaina.

especially Alaina, she never knocks. "Al! why did you knock."

"i tried opening the door, i thought it was locked." she mutters as she jumped on the couch and drape the blanket over her thin body. speaking of thin bodies, it's not like Alaina to have a body that thin.

"Alaina are you okay?"

"absolutely fine."

"really? because you didn't have any strength to open the door, you have bags under your eyes and your body is so.. thin."

"Shawn i'm perfectly fine."

"Al-"

"hey where's Taylor?"

"he went out.."

"oh wow.. right."

"where's Hales?" i asked her as she winced. "Alaina, what happened?"

"can i trust you?"

"i found that pretty offensive but okay.."

"i have trust issues."

"you're not the only one so tell me." i said as i take a bottle of water and started drinking.

"we broke up." she stated as i spat the water all over the coffee table.

"what?!"

"i'm not repeating myself, Shawn."

"but why?"

"she-"

"hey Al." Taylor came back in the house. he took a water bottle, kissed my forehead and i kicked his shin softly as he groan and hopped outside.

"she what?"

"cheated on me, she fucking cheated on me. i feel as if i'm not a good person." she sobbed on my shoulder as i rub her back.

"does she still lives upstairs?"

"yes but please, Shawn don't go there."

"well, i will, to get everything you own and you can stay here alright?"

"i can-"

"no, have some rest." i cut her as she sighed and smiled at me. i went out and into the elevator.

i press floor three as the elevator went down. i sighed and ruffled my hair. i can't believe Haley cheated on her.

the door opened as i ran to the front of Hale's house and knock on the door. the door swung open to see Haley and.. barbie.

"Shawn? what're you doing here?" she asked me. i pushed past her and went into her bedroom and gasped when i see how dirty the bedroom is. it's obvious Haley did it with barbie.

i huffed as i pull a suitcase out and started pulling Alaina's clothes, grab her accessories, stuffed her shoes in plastic bags and shoved her makeup bag under my armpit. i zipped the bag up and smiled.

i went out of the room with the suitcase. "is that all Elena's things?" barbie asked me while batting her eyelashes.

"no, this suitcase is full of your pregnancy sticks that said it's positive and also! this suitcase is full of your slutty barbie babies who died. slut since day one babies, like their mother." i laughed sarcastically as i push her shoulder hard and went out of the room.

i went back to my room and started unpacking Al's things.

"Shawn?" she murmured

"hm?" i hummed at her as i gently put her clothes into the closet.

"thank you for helping me."

"s'alright. by the way there was a barbie looking person in the do you know who it is?"

"Gigi Hadid her best friend." (no hate to Gigi i actually lov her)

"well.. whenever you meet Gigi again tell her Shawn thinks you look like barbie plus raquelle mashed together to make it simpler, fake."

_____
an

i kinda rushed lol but it's just I hate to keep u guys waiting so.. i have a feeling the next chap for Hero will be ok Thur idk lel love u