-life as shawn-

i jump on Ali making her scream. "Shawn get off me your so heavy." she whined making me chuckle.

"awe thank you!" i awed making her huff.

"um Shawn?"

"hm?"

"question.. can you please get of me now?!" she shrieked making me groan. i got off her and pull my phone out.

hi tay

Tayz
im srry who's this?

tay wtf tht's a lame prank

Tayz:
i dont know who Shawn😒 is..ur contact name is Shawn and then this emoji '😒' im Brooklyn Jacks

oh..

Tayz:
tay's girlfriend

but..

Tayz:
??? nothing bye then..

ok.. bye

i put my phone down and stare at the wall in front of me. Taylor is cheating on me? why would he do that.

-flashback-

"Tay it's okay we're friends now." i assured him and Tay rose an eyebrow.

"if you say so, i'm gonna go to practice now, i guess you have to look after Ali back home right?" he rechecked and i nod at him. he grin and ran off. why is that idiot grinning? the things that idiot does.

-flashback over-

of course. he was grinning because he has more chances to meet his girlfriend. do i go home? do i stay in mom's? do i die? do i hug Ali to death? yea not the last one. but staying at mom's for a while sounds good. "hey Ali, i'm gonna have another sleepover i'm gonna go home now wanna come?" i asked her as she nod her head. "let's just walk because it isn't too far from here." Ali suggested and i shrug my shoulder. "sure." i agree with her. we walk there and i open the door to see Tay calling someone. "course. but why did you that? hon come on. course i do. ugh bye!" he talks back to the person. "Shawn."

"don't talk to me!"

"no! Shawn! that was Al." as he said the door bursts open revealing a panting Al. "Shawn! i'm sorry! it was me we accidentally swapped phones for a day. and i kinda wanted to prank you. and instantly regret it but you kinda ignored Tay's texts after that so.." she apologised and i gave them a wary look. "look, if you're gonna blame someone, blame me." Al sighed and i shook my head. "i'm sorry Taylor. i thought it was you." i apologised. "and Alaina it's fine i guess." i added and they smiled and hugged me. "but what is my contacts name?" i asked Taylor.

"muffin baby. and then heart emoji."

"you're joking."

"no really i'm not. what's mine?"

"Tayz. i never actually change it that was my first contact name for you and i kinda forgot to change it because before we dated i was worried that someone will go through my phone one day and ask who you were when we weren't even dating yet."

"it's fine. at least i have you."

"ew Alaina and i are still here!"

"yes Aaliyah we know that." Taylor chuckled.

"well then. i'm gonna postpone the date Taylor."