-discovery-

i slam my locker shut and speed walked to maths. i sit at the very back and ignore everyone else. "hey Shawn." a familiar voice greeted me, so i looked up and saw Louis. "what do you want?" i hissed, wow that came out harsher then i thought i would. "oh um-"

"hey Lou. oh you talking to this fag?" Liam interrupted.

"n-no i was threatening him."

"oh that's great man! continue."

"huh?"

"come on continue threatening him." Liam laughed. i sickly smiled at Louis and he keeps staring at me. "i-i-i-i can't do this." Louis cried and ran out of the room and my mom came in. "okay what just happened?" mom asked all of us and we all stayed quiet. "and why are you all surrounding Shawn's table?" she asked all of us again. i stood up and ran out of the classroom. i ignore everyone's calls and push the boys bathroom door open. "Louis i know you're here somewhere." i shouted.

"in here." i hear a faint voice whisper from one of the cubical. i pushed one of the doors open and just for my luck Lou was in there. "why are you here, i've hurt you lots of times." he sniffed.

"so? doesn't mean i don't care."

"well you shouldn't i hurt you, Shawn."

"and it's my decision if i wanna forgive you or not."

"alright i get it your gonna say you don't-"

"actually i do forgive you, i miss you, you're a great friend Lou. and i get it, you don't wanna choose i guess i'll try to be friends with your friends."

"you'd do that for me?"

"mhm."

"b-but why? why give me a favour when i didn't give you one."

"hey, remember i forgive you."

"Shawn are you sure about this?"

"positive." i confirmed and take him under my arms. we heard laughter come closer and we quickly stood up and got out. "Shawn?" i looked up and saw Taylor.

"oh hi."

"Shawn what're you doing?"

"comforting Lou." i murmured. "hi Louis Tomlinson is alive." Lou sasses while waving. Taylor rolled his eyes when no one sees him. "okay then.." Taylor trailed off. i look at the person beside Taylor, Cameron Dallas and Dillon Rupp, Taylor's best friends. theyve came over to the apartment several time but we never catch up. Lou, Cam and Dillon got out of the bathroom leaving Taylor and myself together. "Shawn you forgive to easily."

"so?"

"so? so? Shawn you can get hurt! what if this is a game Shawn! and he doesn't actually want to be your friend again! what if he's playing to hurt you with Niall, Harry and Liam! Shawn you can't forgive that easily!"

"Taylor! it's my decision so if i'm the one getting hurt why are you the concerned one?!"

"because Shawn! you're weak and fragile." he yelled. ouch. that hurts. "i mean-"

"no Taylor, i think you made yourself clear that i'm weak and can't defend myself." i whispered running out of the bathroom. i ran all the way back to the apartment. i open the door and then slam it closed. i ran into my bedroom and flop on the top bed. i don't call it my bed anymore because i usually sleep with Taylor. i sit up and stare at my guitar. it's been a while since i played that guitar. i jump down off the bed onto the bigger bed and walk towards the guitar, picking it up. i sit on the floor pondering what song should i sing. i settled with Apologize.

I'm holding on your rope, got me ten feet off the ground
And I'm hearing what you say, but I just can't make a sound
You tell me that you need me then you go and cut me down, but wait
You tell me that you're sorry, didn't think I'd turn around, and say (that)