-Mendes-

AN: someone DMed me to show them my face.. shud I do that? lyk to all of u. in the next chap?

____

"i-i-i thought you're-"

"dead." i finished her sentence

"yea that.."

i took a deep breath and shook my head at her and smiled.

"but how? you.. you-"

"it was a miracle, Alisha. you ran off before you ever knew."

"i stayed with you, beside you for a whole month! i cannot believe it i ran because i lost hope."

"and i always said never lose hope.."

"that's what i mean you see!" she cried out.

"come on you're staying with-"

"oh no, we booked a hotel, man." Cody piped in.

"you sure, dude? hotels are quite expensive in Canada. you can just stay with us."

"nah we're good. s'alright." Cody assured as he went in the passenger seat, Louis sat in the driver's seat and Alisha and i sat in the back.

"so Shawn.. how's Aaliyah?"

"annoying yet cute."

"you're mom?"

"annoying yet cool."

"you're dad?" she asked me, smiling as i went silent.

"annoying yet not." Louis grumbled.

"what does he mean?" Alisha asked me, furrowing her eyebrows together.

"aye Cody, is this really Alisha?" i asked Cody as he nods his head and kept his eyes on his phone.

"really, Shawn." she grunted

"okay.. so um. i am came out four years ago-"

"whoa whoa whoa whoa holdup holdup." she rushed

"let me finish." i snap

"wow alright snappy."

"so yes i'm gay and before you interrupt me! let me continue. okay, so i came out four years ago to my dad after mom and dad got divorced. mom and Aaliyah went off to America and i stayed with dad in cold ass Canada. it had been a whole week since mom and dad got divorced. dad would sometimes miss mom and slump all day.. but other then that, we shared great memories together, though time to time, we missed Aaliyah and mom. so we'll call them occasionally. well i did, dad wouldn't because he think it'll be 'awkward' then after a few more weeks, i got confidence and came out tiny dad and school. that didn't really turn out well.. and um, i got.. i guess you know. not beginning with r! no! beginning with a and ends with d. so yea.. but school slowly accepted me and um.. well dad went in jail and he got sentenced for 10 years.."

"Shawn. i.. i don't know what to say. you went through all this?"

"yea.. but i'm alright."

"awe Shawn!" she gushed sadly at me and hugged me. i smiled and took my phone out from my phone and plugged my earphone in the hole. i shoved it in both my ears and pressed shuffle. Hello by Adele..

Hello, it's me, I was wondering
If after all these years you'd like to meet to go over everything
They say that time's supposed to heal, yeah
But I ain't done much healing

Hello, can you hear me?
I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be
When we were younger and free
I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet