Chapter 3: On two CONDITIONS

John's POV

As I watch her defending her point, I want to comfort her and hug her. But what if she doesn't me want to?

I continue listening to their arguments. I can see how she wanted to fulfill her dreams of becoming an engineer. I can't take that away from her. I have to do something.

She stood up and run away crying. As I was about to stand up and follow her...

"John. Convince her cause if not, you know what will happen to her dreams and you won't have yours as well. Understood?" dad said and I just rolled my eyes and followed Lara.

She sat in the bench near the tree far from the restaurant but slightly near the shore with a wide view of the stars. I can still remember how she loved watching the stars so much.

I sat next to her and touch her shoulder. "Lars are you okay?" I ask her with a comforting voice.

she looked at me hug me tightly "Why are they like that?" she cried. I just paused and hugged her back without a word.

"Do you know about this?" She ask and looked at me with tears in eyes.

"No, I don't know it either." I shook my head. "If only I could do something" I sigh.

She continue to cry. "John, I want to be an engineer. That's my dream, you know it right?"

"Yes. I know. I'm so sorry Lara, I don't know what to do either" I said while helding her and watching the stars.

"Look, there's a shooting star. You can wish to it, maybe it will give a miracle" she then immidiately wish.

"Wait." I said

"what?" she murnured

Lara's POV

"Marry me?" Jonghyun said and I was shocked of what he just said. I can't believe he agreed to it.

"I......" Jonghyun cut me off shaking his head.

"Let's just do it. This is not a big deal and besides it will make them happy. Nothing will change, I promise" He Assurred.

John's POV

"They said that after we get married we will decide everything for our future so I just think...... what if we just do what they want so you can continue college" I suggested.

"yeah right. I get married at 16. I don't even have a boyfriend or have my first kiss? how can I marry in such a young age?" she slightly yell and shake my shoulders.

"You can still continue your life as a normal teenage girl. You can have your first boyfriend or your first kiss. Even continue college." I said.

"I can't do that if I'm married to you? That will not be appropriate. It's not that I don't want to marry you. I would.. Someday.. Maybe?..." she said.

"You would? I mean..." Why am I happy? Wait? "We will keep it a SECRET to everyone. I mean everyone including your sister and mine. Only us and our parents will know and as your husband to be, I will allow you to do that. I don't want to be the reason for you not to exprience those things especially I don't want to ruin your life and your dreams." I continue and cut my happy thoughts.

"Really? Thank you. But how can we do that?." she ask worriedly.

"Will I'll tell them that we will agree on two conditions. We will keep it a Secret to everyone and we will have our separate lives until you graduate. I'm sure they'll agree." I said confidently.

"are you sure it will work?" she ask doubtedly.

"Yes! ofcourse? besides we're too young to have kids. Well if you want to...." I said slightly laughing and she slap my my arm. "Jerk! Not funny"

"See you laugh. I'm joking... Your so serious. " I laugh and I can see that she's relieved from what I've said.

"How about my Surname? I'm sure it will change if we get married." she murmured.

"You'll just tell them that you've got adopted by a rich family but decided that you can stay with your real family and only the family name changes." I told her.

"Oh yeah? Just like that. I was adopted?"

"Yeah. You can tell them that they're old and also their kids are rich. anything make up a story" I said.

"Yes you're right. Let's tell them tomorrow. I hope it works"

"It will. I Promise." I hug her again and she hug back.

************************
Will their plan work???

💙💙💙💙💙