Chapter 27: christmas day

Jonghyun's POV

After our mini concert, I immediately went to the airport and ride my flight to Busan. It's colder than expected 'cause it's christmas season.

Before I went to the private resort where my family spent christmas, I stop at a flower shop and buy blue roses. I have my gift ready as well as chocolate. I've never been this way before. But thinking of Lara makes my heart spark. I want to do something to make her happy, I know she will appreciate this.

Although she is boyish but she has a soft heart on chocolates and flowers. She always appreciate everything even small stuff or effort. She will always acknowledge it.

Noona texted me their room number and said to go directly there.

Well okay. As I enter the building, I noticed that there aren't much people. Wait? Did they book the place exclusively?

The receptionist gave me the key to the room where noona mentioned. She might already informed the receptionist that I was coming. I texted noona Cacey that I just arrive. Her reply was "be gentle with Lara" with a sneaky laughing emoji. What's up with her? Wait? Did they left Lara and I alone?

As I approach near the door, I took a deep breath. My heart was like a drumroll. Why am I so nervous. It's not that I never been with Lara before.

I open the door and saw Lara peacefully sleeping on the bed. She this habit of sleeping on her face a freefall sleeping position.

Putting the flowers and chocolate aside, I slowly lay on the bed watching her sleep. She's so beautiful and innocent. I wish I could wake up each and everday like this, with her always beside me. Wait? Did I just imagine our life living together?

I smile while thinking and imagining our future together. I couldn't imagine if it wasn't her. I wish she feels the same way I do.

I've always love watching her. Thinking what my family had planned, I smile "they are so sneaky but thank you for the effort".

She slightly open her eyes and was surprised when she realized it was me in front of her with a smiling face. "Merry Christmas love" I happily said.

"Ching?" She suddenly sit and shook her head. Is she thinking she was dreaming? She lay back on bed watching the ceiling.

"Hey? Are you awake?" I positioned in front of her face only inches away from her. "You're not dreaming" I smiled.

To her surprise she suddenly sit and bump her head into mine. "Ouch!" We both shout massaging our forehead.

"What are you doing here ching?" She ask still feeling the pain of her forehead.

"Noona told me everyone's here so I catch up after our mini concert in Japan" I explained.

"Did you just arrived?" She ask.

"Yah! About an hour ago" I smiled.

"So you're......"

"I'm watching you sleep." I say proudly said and she covered her face with embarrassment.

"Hey... Why are you covering your face????" I tried to take her hands away from her face.

"It's so embarrassing."

"It's not like I've never seen your sleeping face before" she frown and pout her lips. God, how I love to bite and kiss that lips.

Silence makes us feel awkward. "Where are they?" She cut off the silence.

"I thought ......"

"Call umma, appa or unnie...." She panicked. I touch her hand and she suddenly take it away.

"Kay... I'll call appa." I dialed appa's number.

-Convo-

Me: yeobosaeyo appa?
Appa: Jo, did you arrive at the resort?
Me: yes, where are you? Where's umma and unnies?
Appa: oh! We just left so that you two could have your moment.
Me: sneaky appa not funny.
Appa: *he chuckle in the line* take good care of Lara son. Hope to see little Lara and John soon. Oh before I forgot,you're not allowed to go home today. Think of this as a post honeymoon gift. Bye!
Me: Appa! Yah!!!!!! *I yell* this is not good. This is just great! Excuse the sarcasm.

"And?" Lara raise her eyebrow. I give her my phone to make her read what had unnie textted.

"What?" She frown and immediately back to her senses.

"This is twice in a row. Ah! I have an idea." She smile and turn into a cute evil laugh.

"We shouldn't take calls from them. If they want us to be alone together. Then let it be. Let's see who will be worried."

"That's a brilliant plan." I agreed. "Oh! I got this for you." I give her the flower bouquet and the chocolates.

"Wahhh. This is so nice of you. Thank you ching but... I don't have any gift for you.." She worriedly said and I cupped her face massaging my thumb into it.

"It's alright. Being here with you in christmas is the best gift." I whispered.

She smiled and I can't contain my feelings of happiness. Although I'm so tired 'cause of the lock of sleepbut still she made my day.

"Let's go to Seoul" I suggest.

"Why?" She ask with a frowning face.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes but you're tired. You should rest first." She said worriedly and I'm so overwelm.

"Nahhh.... Christmas only happens once a year. I don't really celebrate Christmas before but..... and this is our first christmas together. Let's give the most of it"

"Are you sure?"

"Ofcourse" I kissed her chick for assurance. If only......

We book a trip to Seoul and I brought her to the nearest ski resort.

"Wahhhh" her eyes sparkle like she saw the stars.

"Do you like it?" I ask.

"No" she sadly say. What's with the sudden change of emotion?

"Do you want to go to the mall?" I ask again and suddenly she hugged me.

"No I don't like it..... I love it. Thank you Ching" I hug her even tighter.

"Let's go?" I said and hold her hand. I wish it will always be like this.

******************
Where would be a nice place to hang out during Christmas day in Seoul, South Korea?

Snowboarding? Or something romantic like a dinner? Watching a movie? A walk in the park?

Comment up!

UNEDITED :)