Chapter 33: WGM Lee's house in Busan

Lara's POV

We spent half of the day for make over. Manicure, pedicure, hair treatment, footspa, face spa etc. And the other half is for shopping. I love having stylish older sisters.

It's only a few months to graduation. I wish.....

"You should look your best Lara, your competitors are Kpop artist" unnie Cacey said and I frown? What do you mean unnie?

"There's nothing to compete unnie" I replied.

"Lara, you should know that the world that Jo is in has many temptations. You should show them who's the wife." Unnie Cacia said.

"Ssshhhhh unnie, someone might hear you"

"Lara you should know your rights. I know you're still young but we all know that you two are in love, you're just having a hard time showing it. And Jo? He loves you more than you know. We know 'cause he's our brother. He might be tough on the outside but when it comes to you, he becomes a different person. Trust your heart. Trust him." unnie added. I keep silent thinking they might be right. I trust him but what if Jonghyun has a change of heart? What if??????

Morning comes and umma wants me to accompany her to the market together with unnie Cacey. We bought lot's of ingredients, veges, meats, seafoods etc. what's the occation? Is Appa's birthday? No! Umma? No! I wonder.....

After we finished shopping for supplies we immediately went home to cook. Unnie Cacia was with her husband oppa Donghae while unnie Cacey was in her room. I was left in the kitchen helping umma prepare the foods.

"Lara, can you cook some other recipes?" Umma ask and I nooded.

"I'm not really an expert umma but I guess I can manage." I told her.

"Good 'cause I only knew a few" she chuckle with relief upon hearing me.

"You can taste it after I'm done umma if it will pass or not"

"Nahh!! I know you're an expert, I tasted some of your recipes. Maybe that's why Jo is so in love with you." Jo is inlove with me? That was the second. Really? Does he still love me?

"umma? If you don't mind me asking, what's the occasion?" I ask curiously.

"You don't know?" I shook my head. "Jo and the entire crew of We Got Married will be filming here later. I thought Cacey already told you." What? I looked so shocked. They're filming here? How come no body told me? I never should have come. I'm not ready to look at them. I didn't even watch their episode and now I'm seeing it in person? I should find a way to go.

"Sorry Lara, I thought you knew. You sure you don't mind?" Umma apologized.

"No umma. You don't need to apologized. It's alright" I smiled at her for assurance.

"Let's get started?" I happily said but deep inside I feel like a sword sliced my heart into small pieces. I took a deep breath but I made sure umma didn't noticed.

I cooked most of the dishes and umma was so happy tasting everything I cooked.

"So yummy. You're the best. Jo is very lucky to have you" she happily proclaimed. I don't know umma. I really don't.

"Thanks umma" I slightly smiled. Minutes later after preparing everything, the crew arrives and set up their equipments for the set.

"Umma, I just need some fresh air. I'll be right back." I told umma and she nooded.

"Okay. Be carefull" she smiled. She really does understand what I feel.

Kaila's POV (Jonghyun's mom)