Chapter 11: To Seoul (teased)

Sorry for the slow update :)

I'll make it up soon. Thank you for reading :)

*****************

Lara's POV

I was riding the first flight to Seoul. Ops! we, unnie cacey and I are going to Seoul. It's Seoul, oh my Seoul. I don't know what am I feeling right right now but it's kin'a weird. I feel like a kid who's really excited at the same time scared and my tummy is also in the mood to celebrate.

"Lara?"

"yes unnie?"

"Do you happen to like kpop?" she ask and I feel so excited that I smiled weirdly like other kpopper would react.

"Yes!" I said excitedly and she smile.

"Do you know that Jo is in that industry?"

"Yes! I'm a fan" I answered honestly.

"really? so you know their songs?"

"Yes! all of them." I shyly said.

"Oh! kin'a stalker thingy?" she tease me.

"No, no, no. Not like that unnie, I'm just really a fan. I love their music." I explain and she slightly laugh.

"their music only?" she raised her left eyebrow.

"I also like them. They're cool."

"Who's your bias among the four?" she ask and I was like should I really answer her question? I think she's just teasing me but well I won't deny Jonghyun is really my bias.

"Jonghyun???" I smile shyly and she was like smiling the hole time.

"why?" does she really need to ask that? Is she serous?

"ahmm..... because he's cool?" I answered uncertainly.

"and????" really unnie? really?

"and....what?" huh I manage to change the atmosphere.

"hahhaha. sorry to tease you. Does Jo know that we're going to see him today?" she ask and I was like 'HUH?'

"he doesn't know?"

"I.....ahm.. we did not see or even communicate since we last saw each other more than 2 years ago i think?" I said and she was shocked. What does umma said really? doesn't she know that kpop star don't have phone privileges during their training?

"oh no!...... that's why?"

"that's why... what unnie?" I ask.

"did he contacted you? even message you or something?" she ask curiously.

"no. why unnie?" she shake her head.

"this is absurd! I'm going to kick that *bas.....d*! is this the way to treat his wife?" she say to herself but I heard her probably because she say it out loud.

"Unnie it's okay. They don't have phone privileges and he way to busy." I explain.

"No, I won't accept it. A simple 'Hi' would mean a lot.... urg! I'm so angry at him right now!" she's turning red guys. not good.

"unnie calm down. I understand, don't worry. It's really okay." I force a smile. You should see her. she's really red, how cute. She took a deep breath many times and then she calm down.

"Now, I understand Jo" she's calm down and ehh? what does she mean by that?

"what do you mean unnie?" I ask with curiosity.