Chapyer 9: FEELINGS

SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATE. :) thank you very  much for reading guys :) 

___________________________________________________________

*

Jonghyun's POV

One and a Half years have already past and I'm still stock every night thinking of Lara. My mind is full of her image, that's why I turn myself into music and I didn't expect this would be the outcome. I hope Lara sees me in this. We work really hard for this. This is one of my greatest dream but when I was married to her it suddenly changes. I want to do this now not just for my dream but for our future together. She said that until she become an engineer. Until then Jonghyun, until then. 3 more years.

I know she only treats me as a friend but I love her not as friend but more than that a special someone. I've never felt this way before but I'm sure of it.

I did not have a chance to contact Lara as well as my family because we are not givin a phone previllage during our training. I don't know if she went to Korea or not. I think it's better this way.

So we did our showcase for a month. We have lots of presscon  guesstings and interviews during that time. We even won 4 consecutive weeks in Music Bank. Wow we're popular I think. Maybe it's also because of Yonghwa Hyung's movie.

We are now preparing for our asia tour. We're a bit nervous 'cause we don't know how people react to our concert. I mean we are just in our early 20's, well Min and shin are still 19 so yep we're still young and nervous.

I hope Lara could see me now. Thinking to myself as I read our schedules for the tour. Sadly Philippines is not included in the list. I think God has His reasons. Maybe it's not yet time but until then.

Oh! I forgot to mention that I already told my bandmates that I was married, I have to and they're okay about it as long as it will remain a secret.

It will be hard to keep it a secret in the future but this is the only way I know how to take my mind off Lara for I might get crazy if I over think of her. Oh Lara, you don't know what you did to me. Wait? why am I acting like this? Lara is my good friend, my wife and now my everything. That's deep.

"Jonghyun hyung!" Jungshin called.

"ne?" I answered.

"are you back? Thinking of her again?" he teases me. He always know how to make me happy. He's my bestfriend and like brother to me even though we fight a lot like tom and jerry.

"Yeah!" I answered sighing.

"She might get tired by now"

"why?" I ask worriedly waiting for his answer.

"Because she's running in your mind all day." he laugh at his joke and I sigh for relief. I was afraid that he would tell me that she's tired of me bacause I don't even make a move to contact her and it's been almost two years.

"Don't worry hyung. It's not our fault that we don't have phone access. She'll understand." he assured me.

"I hope"

"Hyung what if one day you suddenly meet each other unexpectedly? She's not yet an engineer then. or what if you saw her during one of our concerts? what would you do?" he said looking up thinking of things to say.

"honestly I don't know. there's a lot going in mind but I think I won't go to her." I said looking down sadly.

"but why?" he ask.

"because I promised her that until then."

"but what if she wants to see you?"

"I don't know for sure when she do that I won't let her go."

"wow. so deep.... You're really deeply head over hills in love with her hyung. that's for sure. I hope she does too." Jungshin tap my shoulder.

Lara's POV

"Yah Kirk! Give me my phone" I rush towards Kirk as he run holding my phone. I chase him with all my might.

"What's with this phone? Is this yours or this guy?" he ask while scanning my phone stretching his hands up as I was jumping like a kid reaching for my phone. His tall alright, like more than 6 foot and I was like 5'5.

My screen saver, wallpaper and even 80% of my pictures has Jonghyuns face in it. Weird right? This is crazyness overload. What can I do? His my bias. I love bands specially the one singing while playing the guitar.

"Give me that!" I snatch my phone in his hand. Well to tell you the truth, I can't sleep at night 'cause Jonghyun is always on my mind. It's been almost two years now and I never heard a single word from him. I know that his busy with work but.......  that's why I stay like this, a fan that admires him from a far. I hope he will still recognize me if we see each other again.

We have a promise to each other but I don't know if it still counts. His rich and famous now, he can change everything with just one click.

"Hey what's wrong? I'm sorry. I'll never get your phone again. Sorry Lars" Kirk said.

"It's okay" I replied. When I think of that scenario that 'In just one click, everything will change' I feel very sad. I'm scared of that day. I hope it will never ever come. For now, I'll just stay as it was pretending that everthing is okay. I'm now his fan.

************

Kirk's POV

I've been friends with Lara and her two friends for a while now but I guess I'm starting to like Lara more.

The big question is how to make Lara mine when her mind is full of Kpop and that Lee Jonghyun guy.

Wait? why would I have to compete with a guy which will surely never noticed her? I mean his in korea and Lara was never been there before and.... I think I have a big chance.

I joke a lot of how I feel towards her, it's really the truth but it seems that it's only a joke to her and the big problem is she doesn't want anyone to be her boyfriend. She always say that 'she's single but not available for she is reserve to her idol Lee Jonghyun'. Sometimes I think that she've lost it.

I'm her good friend, I can only hide my feelings and protect her in anyway I can. Because she's so friendly, it hurts sometimes when she's with her other guy friends but who am I? Just like them, a friend.

***************
Warning: UNEDITED

Please vote and comment suggestions.

THANK YOU! tehee