Chapter 21: Date?

Jonghyun's POV

I woke up early and cook bibimbap. Joke!!!! I went to the store to buy bibimbap for breakfast.

Yonghwa hyung was out earlier than usual because he has a taping for his drama He's beautiful. Minhyuk and Jungshin was also out.

I'm so excited for today. I have to prepare for our date. Wait what?

Lara's POV

I must be really tired yesterday because I over sleep. I didn't even realized Jonghyun woke up. I have to contact unnie to rebook my flight. I have to go home.

I went out of the room to take a bath. I saw Jonghyun's back near the window. Omg! He's half naked. Wait is he exercising?

He noticed me as I close the door and turn towards me. God! I was shock as I saw him. He really did develop a great body. I turn around and run towards the bathroom and closing it fasr. I'm totally red. Why am I blushing so hard? God help. I really really need to go home.

"Hey Ching? Are you okay?" He shout while knocking the bathroom door.

"Uhmmm yes! I just need to pee. Why?" I shouted.

"Nothing. I was just worried why'd you run when you saw me."

"I'm in a hurry to pee. Sorry"

"Ahmmm Ching?" He shout again.

"Yeah?"

"Uhmm.. Do you want to have a date with me?" He whispered.

"Huh? I did not hear you. Wait. I'm coming out" I shouted and open the door. We almost bump into each others faces because he was leaning on it.

"What did you said?" I ask and realized he was still half naked. I hide what I really feel inside and also try to hide my blush. Why am I feeling this way? This is not good. People in the house? Where are you????

"Uhmmm. Do you want to have a date with me?" He ask. What? Dis I hear it correctly?

"Huh? You want to have a date with me?" I ask again.

"Yes. Would you? Umm..Today?" He smiled and I can't focus. Why is he so handsome. God! Help me? I'm falling in love again.

"I.... Um.... Don't you have work?" I ask just to make sure.

"No. Everyone has but I'm free for the day."

"You don't have to skip work just to get me to date. I understand your schedule. I don't want to be the reason....." He stop me by pressing my lips with is pointer finger.

"No. I'm really free today. I did not skip work. Don't worry. So do you want to have our first date?" He smile again. I can't resist the dimples. Why? Why? Why?

"Do I have a choice?" I smiled. "Wait. What if?....." I can't. Stop it Lara.! You can't go out on a date! You promised Minhyuk to stay away but just this once?

"I got it. Don't worry. Let's see Korea together" he said and I was relieved. Just this once.

I finish bathing fast and dress up for our date. Ops! For my korea tour part two. I wore a black skinny jeans, white slightly over size v neck shirt, dark blue hoodie jacket with a zipper in front, converse white sneakers and a cool black cap with matching eye glasses.

I finish up with beautiful scent of gucci bamboo for woman perfume which unnie Cacey gave me. I was shocked again when I open the door 'cause Jonghyun was preparing for breakfast. Say what? Really? Did he eat something stranger? Why'd do all these?