Chapter 24: bye KOREA

Minhyuk's POV

I saw Jonghyun hyung being serious practicing his guitar. Does Jonghyun Hyung say goodbye to Lara? I should ask him.

"Hyung" I tap his back sitting next to him.

"Uh?" He replied

"Did you say goodbye to her?" I ask directly. He froze a bit before he could answer.

"Ahmm no. She was still asleep when I left"

"Hyung you should go." I try to convince him.

"It's okay." he replied.

"Hyung. You should know our deal. I promised her to tell you after she left but I think you should know."

"What do you mean?" He look confused after hearing me.

"She wants us pretend not to know her even when we saw her on one of our concerts, fan meetings, etc and she would also do the same. Cause people might ask questions. It's for the best for everyone right? I don't know.... but I have a feeling she won't be back here anymore.........." He stand and run like the wind. Huh? How does he do that?

Jonghyun's POV

What does Minhyuk mean? I run as fast as I could to the parking lot. I hope I can still catch her.

Traffic!!! I hate traffic. It's almost 2pm and I'm still 2 blocks away from Incheon Internatinal airport gate.

I park the car at the waiting area and run inside to find her. What is she wearing? Stupid me! I forgot my phone.

I search for her but I only saw noona Cacey. I run towards her and ask where's Lara. She pointed at her.

Lara's POV

I say goodbye to Coco first 'cause he still has something to do. I hugged him and promise to see each other soon.

Unnie Cacey did catch up. She gave me a cute souviner and apologize for what she did. I thank her for what she did 'cause I had fun being with CNBLUE.

She told me that she would make it up to me and give me a tour to other places in Korea which I haven't been as soon as I return.

She accompanies me until it's almost time to depart. I wave goodbye and turn around. Before I step in to the next x-ray machine, I took a deep breath and to my surprise someone grab me.

He was holding my left hand while we run. I couldn't help but run 'cause he was grabbing me so hard. Who could this be? Coco? Wait? 'Jonghyun?' I slightly shout and he turn his face making a 'ssshhh' sound.

Where are we going? It's time to depart... Yah!!!!!

He stop at the corner where not much people are there. To my surprise he suddenly embraced me. What the....

"Ching.... What are you doing. People might recognize you" I murmured.

"Shhhhh" he whispered and continue hugging me. I was silent returning his hug.

"Ching" I whispered. 'Ching!'

"I just want to say GOODBYE and hope to see you again soon." I did not reply to what he said.

"I need to go to departure area Ching. I might miss my flight."

"Be careful. See you soon." I smiled and wave.

"I'll be going now." I said.

I walk through the x-ray machine without looking back. I don't want to leave him like this but I have too. I don't know if I can go back.

As I walk, I control my tears from falling down. I don't know why but I have a feeling that I can never be with him again.

My flight took 4 hours and 15 minutes without delay 'cause the weather is great.

As I walk to the areival area, I saw my cousin Jay and his fiancée Kay waving. I smile and wave back.

"Lars. How are you" Kay gave me a big hug to welcome me.

"I'm very ery find Kay. How about you? When will be the big day?" I ask as I hug my cousin Jay.

"We're not planning it yet but you're the first one to know if that happens." Kay responded.

"Good for you" I replied.

"So how was your trip to Korea? Did you find your destiny yet?" Jay ask. They know I'm into koreans that's why I still don't have boyfriends. They do understand but somethings they just laugh at me. Well, what can I do. I really do love my Korean husband. Hah!

"I did find him but I left without saying goodbye. He's crying by now." I joke and everyone laugh. Yeah right!

"You really crazy over Koreans. Let's go. I'll introduce you to my korean friends tomorrow." Kay said.

"Nevermind. They might like me and I can't say yes to them 'cause I'm reserved for Lee Jonghyun. Hahhahaha" I laugh but my heart really hurts saying his name. I should get back to reality that I'm now only his fan and nothing more. Maybe in the future he will file an annulment 'cause he find someone better than me. What can I do?

----------------------------/
Warning: Unedited

Thanks for reading!!!!

💙💙💙💙💙💙