Chapter 4: OKAY! YOU'LL GET MARRIED NOW

Lara's POV

Morning comes and we had our breakfast together, it's like 6 in the morning. As usual I was sitting next to John. He hold my hand under the table and said that it will be alright. I followed his lead as we talk to our parents.

"So have you decided?" John's dad said crossing his arms.

"Yes dad." John replied

"And?" John's dad replied

"We'll agree on two conditions" John said while explaining the conditions that we both agreed onto. I was just silent next to him.

"Okay! We understand 'cause I know that you're still young. Also you must consider our conditions too. Right?" John's mom said.

"What is it?" John ask.

"In the span of 5 years during semester break, Lara will come to Korea for a week or a few days to stay with us or anyway we want her to come as long as she's free." John's mom said.

John look at me with a questioning look.

"Okay! Agreed! Keep your word. Please keep it a secret to everyone." I said.

"Okay! Your secret will be safe with the 6 of us until you graduate." John's dad said while smiling.

My Parents just smile and nodded. They looked so happy that I'm now in the hands of the Lee's. The one that I'm thankful for all this mess that they've made is that it's John. My most friend of friends, his like a brother and he's so good to me.

"Everyone agreed. So let's all get ready?" John's mom said

"Ready for what?" John and I ask.

"For your wedding this 10 am in that small chapel" pointing at a small chapel in the middle of the area.

"What?" John and I yelled.

"we all agreed so what are we all waiting for? Besides we have prepared everything. We even contacted the priest for your wedding" John's mom smiled.

"You really plan this a long time ago. Don't you?" John said.

"Yes!" they all said.

My mom brought me back to my room to prepare for the wedding.

"Mom why did you agreed to this?" I ask her with a puppy teary eye and she hug me tightly.

"I know this is a good decision. Besides, I know John will take good care of you." she hug me even tighter.

"What happen to 'I don't know what to do without you?'" I said and the door *knock*

*knock* *knock* *knock*

Mom open the door and to my surprise the girl that is knocking brought a beautiful white mermaid style gown with a tube see though top and is full of sparkly glitters with a little blue ribbon. Mom let them enter the room and next to the girl is I think the hair stylist.

"Shall we begin?" the hair stylist said.

I sit to a vacant chair and the hair stylist slash make-up artist begin his/her rituals. It only took us one and a half hour for the whole process to be done. There's no heavy make-up or anything just beautiful natural but elegant look. After everything was done, the girl and the hair stylist slash make-up artist said their goodbyes and left the room. Mom carried the beautiful gown and ask to wear it now. She left my room and went to their room for her to prepare too.

After a while, as I look into the mirror "wow, is it really me? After a few hours from now I'll be MRS. LEE. Goodbye single life and hello married life." I took a deep breath and watch myself in front of the mirror with this beautiful gown that shows my curves with a little blue ribbon on my waist. To complete the look they just left my natural wavy hair flow. I'm 16 but I have a great shape body like a 23 years old because of my 5 foot and 6 inches height and my little chubbiness.

I heard someone entered the room. "Why are you hiding this beautiful body of yours?" John's mom smiled. "It perfectly fits you Lara. You look so beautiful." She said walking towards me.

I smiled "thank you tita Kaila."

"No, No, No. From now on, you'll call me eomma" she smiled and gave me a hug. Not to be rude, so I hug her back and my mom came.

"You look amazing, Lara. I can't believe you'll get married." Mom said and I fake a smile. Uuuhhh!!! who told you to let me marry this early? And now you're saying that 'you can't believe I'm getting married?' it's all your fault at the very first place that you agreed to this bullsh*t? If only I could say it out loud.

Eomma Kaila said her goodbyes and left the room. It's almost 10 am so I bet they are now waiting inside the chapel. I took a deep breath on our way out so that my tears won't fall. I still can't believe I'm doing this.

**********************
If it were you, would you agree to marry at 16 to your best friend?

💙💙💙💙💙