Chapter 13: FNC building

Thanks for reading and waiting for update guys.

Give a thumbs up and please do comment. I would appreciate it.

Thank you very much.

--------------/////-----------////

Lara's POV

Unnie Cacia failed to accompany us because of work but I think we will be staying at her place for the night.

We were following manager Bruce inside the FNC building.

why am I so nervous? I think I'm gonna puke "what the....." I suddenly bump to a girl. She was very slim and beautiful just like and angel. wait? is this Seolhyun of A.O.A?

"Sorry I wasn't looking...." I apologize upon hitting her.

"It's okay... no worries." she replied and sightly smile. Wahhhh she was so beautiful. I was starstruck.

"Are you by the way Seolhyun of AOA?" I ask

"Yes.." she replied.

"Oh nice to meet you. I'm Lara. If you don't mind, can we take a selfie?" I directly ask.

"sure." she replied.

For the shortest 1 minute encounter I took tons of selfie with Seolhyun. Hah! the ninja is on.

We continue to walk the hallway of the FNC building.

"Gosh! It was just a dream of mine  not long ago to enter in this building but now i must say... Dreams do come true. I want to cry. Can I kiss the hallway?" I talk to myself in silence but my face has a diferrent expression.

"Wah! FT Island? As in the FT Island?" I saw them in the hallway with lots of stuffs. They were like packing to go somewhere.

"Manager bruce... Is it okay if I take a pictures with FT Island? I'm really a fan. Please?" I ask like a kid and he just giggle and call the group. Wahhhh! Manager bruce is so kind.

Manager Bruce introduce us to FT Island. OMG! All my life I never dream that I will be introduced to an idol but YEAHHH!!!! YEAH!!!!! YEAH!!!!! Wooooohhh!!!!! And I keep a calm face but my brains and heart wants to come out.

"Guys this is Lara she's a fan and this is Cacey Jonghyun's noona. Guys FT Island" manager Bruce introduced.

"Annyeonghaseo" we both said.

"I'll take the picture" manager bruce offered. He's so nice. Does he know about Jonghyun and I? Probably not.

"Thank you manager Bruce" we said and he took pictures of us. One groupie and others are individual shouts.

We all thank them for the treating us well. Gosh! This is the best trip of my life. Yet?

"This is where the magic happens." Manager bruce open the door.

As we entered the room, I saw a guitar case which really look like Jonghyun's. I think I could have a heart attack at this moment. My stomach is trembling and my knees weakend. I want to crawl, I want to run back, I want to..... I want to poop.

"I can't breath, Lord Please help me................... I'm begging you..... Please..... What's happening to me??? Why am I so nervous? Is Jonghyun really nearby? Cause I can feel his heartbeat? Wait what? What am I saying? I going insane..........  Someone please help me......" I say it out in my mind.

"Are you okay?" Unnie Cacey ask.

"N...ne" I answered with a cracking voice. Am I that obvious? Why does she giggle? Is Jonghyun here?