Light 1: Seoul

Light one: Seoul
@aiSHEteru_O1

Azel's POV

I puffed some air. Kakalabas ko lang ng airport. Grabedaders. I need to rest, daig pa Concert sa dami ng tao. Di rin ako nainform na ganun kalamig. Nakalongsleeves ako na white at maong pants. I hail some cab. Pagkalagay ko ng luggage ko..I sat in front.

"Seoul Prime Hotel po" the driver gladly smile at me and drive safely. Minutes passed, we're still on the road. Uso pala traffic sa Korea. Akala ko sa Pinas lang un. I puff some air again. I STARE at the window. The sky is so dark. 3:30 pm palang and I haven't done my lunch kasi dumerecho sakay na ako.

Ilang minuto pa, umusad na rin. Once I've got out of the cab. Kinuha ko ang bag ko. Pagpasok sa lobby, tinginan saakin. Tch.
"Are you. Ms. Azel Valenzuela?"ung tao sa front desk un. I nod. She smile.. kinuha niya ung iba kong gamit. Pagdating sa elevator. "30014, is your room ma'am. Enjoy your stay" and she leaves. I wait for the elevator to open. Gladly, It opens at magisa lang ako. I push my two luggage. I click the 30th floor. I grab my phone out of my sling bag. Checking If I got mails. But..none. I sigh.. my heart starts to beat fast again, I got sweaty hands again..I feel my lungs slowly gripping parang di ako makahinga. What the hell is wrong with me? I sigh as I reach the 25th floor, bumukas sya mejo nagkahangin. Napaatras ako ng may dalawang guy ang sumakay, parehas na matangkad. Ung isa naka-hat, plain black shirt, maong pants and black nike running shoes. Ung isa, Gray shirt, I mean--fitted shirt, mask, shorts and dandy shoes..really!?

"Hyung. Once you've got what you want. I want you to leave. Pakisabi di rin ako sure If I could attend. Alam mo naman." I pouted, sayang si kuyang naka-gray,gwapong-cute kaso. Bading, yata naka-eyeliner at purple ang buhok. Confirmed.
"Gay" I hissed accidentally. That caught their attention. I apologize for getting their damn attention. I even hear whispers. "Hyung. Did she said, gay.. homo, is she pertaining to us?"

(Kunware po ung tagalize na usapan nila.. nakahangul,salamat!)

"Yea..pero bakit ayaw mong pumunta that's once in a while" umiling si koyang naka-gray. Napasigh naman ung kasabay nya.

WE remain quiet. I sigh.. tapos I tapped my chest. Nahihirapan talaga akong huminga.
Maybe I need to visit hospital and have a check up.

"It's not necessary right, if I'm attending or not right. Di naman ako ang ikakasal?" I technically smirks. Pabebe much?!

"Excuse me..Ms..do you have any--*ting" save by the bell. I immediately leave. There's no way, I am staying inside that hellish..elevator with my lungs that won't function and with those two mr.unknown and gheis I think. I rushed as I reach the room. Damn. Pagkapasok ko. My phone ring.

Kuya Lance calling..

"Hello?" I answered. "Hey, Frii. where are you?" I sigh. "I'm out of the country. I talked with mama and papa..they know this. Just.. I need,I really need time to unwind. After all.. I've got a whole month of vacation. Due of Mr.Yamamoto's bitchiness. By the way, why did you call..kuya Lance?Do you need anything?" I am, controlling my fears,amusement and these fvcking tears. "no,I-I was just worried.. You know..pagkauwe ko, Hya is busy with her laptop. Probably talking with her friends. The I went straight to your room..and it was empty.." i sigh. "So..It seems..that, I need to apologize. Sorry kuya..I just.. you know.. I really need to unwind. It's not easy to deal with a bunch of hook-sucker monsters like mom and dad who's keeping their eyes of their business.. I think..I REALLY NEED peacefulness right now, as much as possible..I want to avoid being the center of attraction. Just, because I can't handle the simple merge-ing of the fucking LAH hotel. This doesn't mean I am worthless.. but they keep on blabbering on my face That I AM WORTHLESS, USELESS.fvcking, genes. Why don't I have a little bit of them. Of yours. " there..I sniff..
he sound so tense. He gasped. "Hey, Azel. You know that's not true. Yea~ maybe being a tremendous parent they are is because they treasure us. I understand you Azel. Just please..can you tell kuya where you are, so atLeast I won't get worried? Look, what if Sel, will call and ask for you. How should I answer her? You know her right?"  I sob..this effin tears makes me sound so weak.