Light 5: Expectations

@aiSHEteru_O1

Azel's POV

Fr: Sel
- off to school. Do well and smile. Hope things would go well and be as strict and pro as you are like in Japan. ^^V

I smile and replied on her. Then, I do my routines. I'm in my simple red dress. I need to be a kind of presentable. I took a deep sigh as I rode a cab. Yes, I have no car yet. Kuya Lance should bought me one. Tss.

Ironic to say but, I technically owned and ran a hotel, but I live in a condo unit in SPH. Sounds, pathetic but...I never want to incline my life in my work. I don't want to be near in my nightmare.

Simply putting those words together is enough.

I arrived at LAH earlier as I expected. I am a bit excited because he said he'll be picking me. I wonder what is he up to?

"Goodmorning, Ms.Valenzuela! Welcome to LAH!" I smile and I took a tour inside the office. "She's pretty. She really looks like Mr.Lance" I heard some whispers and I smile.

~
After signing of all the papers and meeting the said investors. My assistant and I went straight back to my office.

"That would be all for today, Ms.Vale-" I cut him off. "Call me Azel. That would be fine. Cut the formalities" he smile. My assistant. "Ms.Azel" and he smile. I smile also. "Uhm... Kevin, right? Thank you for assisiting and guiding me. The facilities and the whole management here is way different at Japan. So, I'm a bit off. But, if it's not because of you...so, Thank you" his eyes widened and he chuckles.

"No worries, that's my job, to guide and help you. I know also that you manage the Japanese branch lightly. That's why some of my co-workers asked for transferring but, they don't know that you'll be managing here" I smile and laid my back on my swivel.

"Yea' that's a waste. Kuya is the one who'll continue there." He nods. "Ms. Azel. It's almost 5pm, you can leave after fifteen minutes. You've cleared your schedule." I nod. "Yes. But, I'll stay for a while. You too, you can go." He nods and exited the room. I sigh. Wala pa rin siyang text nakakaloka. I sigh and turn my laptop on, I saw Selene is online. I frown.

Me: yah! Omae wa doko da? (Yah, where are you?)
Sel: You don't talk to me like that. Haha! I'm still here at school, I need to finish some of my papers.

I chuckles.
Me: kurae~ I wonder if we can have a dinner together?
She hasn't reply. And I gasped when my phone ring.

It's her.

"Ne?" She laugh "as long as I love to have a dinner, I can't, this class will kill almost three more hours." I bit my lips. "Ah. That's okay, uhm...you eaten already?" She sigh  "no. I'm too tired also" I pout. "May break naman siguro yan dba?" I want to drop there and buy her dinner but, that would be a hassle "yes. I already bought one, mamaya na ako kakain." I smile. "Okay. Then. Bye, see you tomorrow" she chuckles. "I'll visit you at LAH. Anyways, you talked with oppa?" I sigh. "Not yet. Maybe he is busy" a preganant silent occured. "Gaile?" A groan vibez. "Yah! I'm here. I need to go, ate Azel. Take care!" And I bid my byes also and we ended the call.

I checked for my phone. No message. I sigh. Are they busy, maybe? Sel told me that they're upto some MV again.

I smile as I reminisce our past. Sel and Yeol a perfect picture. And now, they are together again.

A buzz makes me flinch.

Fr: Kuya Lance;
-Azel! I am amazed on how you ran the LAH here. It's cool. Too, sad. I'll change them. A little bit.

I chuckles as I re-read his text.

To: Kuya Lance;
- oh,yeah. And I am shocked on how strict you ran here..heard some of your team asked for a transfer there. Hoping they'll work under my management. Haha! Too sad. Go, feel free as I did here.