Light 16: Baekhyun's One and Only

Light 16
@sspark

Selene's POV

"You don't have the right to put all the blame on her. What she did back there is purely right. Well, let's say she is kind of creepy for liking you eventhough Yeri and you are together, she is a masochist but can't you understand that seeing the both of you happy makes her happy too? She have done too much things to make your relationship last, and wonderful, but accident is an accident right? No one planned nor wanted it."

I said it without breaking an eye contact with this guy. I felt ate Azel's hand on me.

"Now, aren't you the on who is wrong? Putting all the blame to someone?
For in the first place you are all wrong! Loving your sister!? Though, you are not blood related- and if you really love her you must tell it straight to her once she woke up, tell her that you are her lover! You sucks and your cowardness eats you!" I said as I walk out of the scene.

A sudden flashback makes me realize one thing, it's not Tyler who suffered a lot, it's ate Azel, for she carry all the blame and she kept telling herself that she has the fault of me losing my memories, but no! She just loved him too much!

"Selene!" It's a huff and I turn my back to see Yeol. All sweat and looking so worried, I can't stop myself and I ran towards him. Then, there I bursted on tears.

"Ssshh, hush now. Baby, stop crying." He hugged me tight. "B-baby" I said and he pull away to look at me. He wiped my tears and he tap my nose. "My cry baby, stop crying and let me tell you that I am so proud of you, you remembered things and that slap, baby, I never want to have it." I chuckles and he laugh.

"There, you are pretty when you smile. Let's get you home. I already bid my byes on them. Kuya Aki and the others will be here." I nod. We walk together hand in hand.

Baekhyun's POV

"Go get your fiance, and we'll go ahead, Selene is tired already so do I, bye Baek!" And we both made our fist bump.

"Alright!" I said and he disappeared on the scene following her wife. I walk near Azel who seem to be processing the whole thing and then, there is this Tyler who seem also overwhelmed by the things.

I hold Azel's hand. "Let's go, Wifey" I said as I kissed her forehead and we left.

While walking she is ducking her head and  sniffing. I sigh, "Azel, Wifey...stop crying." She lift her head and nod at me.

"I'm so sorry, Hubby" I smile and hug her. "I love you so much, Byun Baekhyun!" She said and it makes my heart beat in an abnormal way.

"I love you too, Baekhyun's one and only!" I said and she giggles. "Cheesy!" And he hit my chest lightly.

"Let's go home?" She nods. "I'm still sorry for the things" then, there she is crying her heart out again.

I hugged her and let her cry for it will help her lessen the pain.

"Just remember that I am always here and will always love you Azel Frea!" I said as she cries on my chest. I lift her head and cupped her face, I am wiping her tears.

"Stop crying now, it's enough." She sobs and nod. "There, let's go now?" She nods and we walk together.

~

"But can't believe that you fall for that guy" we are now both lying our back on our bed. "Me too, maybe he is too kind to me." I smile.

"I want to apologize for being rude and harsh on you" she sneered and hugged me. "No. I Love everything about you, meeting you was the best thing happened in my life and I wouldn't mind repeating it." That makes me smile because he sound so sincere and somehow makes me feel at ease that she will never leave me and that she really loves me.