Light 3: Regrets

Light 3: Regrets
@aiSHEteru_O1

Baekhyun's POV

"What the hell is that,Baek?!" I sigh. My mom started to kill me with her killing tune. Damnit! Dapat di ko na sya rito dinala e. I rubbed the back of my neck. Nakakahiya,my parents and hers to witnessed our little nasty play. I looked at her,she's with her black tshirt and white shorts. Naiinis ako.
"Mom,Dad, Mr&Ms...sorry for what you've witnessed awhile ago. It's my fault" I said. But,I was shocked when she talked. "No,Ma and Pa..we're both drunk that's why this things happened. Sorry" her dad holds her arms. While her mom is eyeing her. Part of me felt a little pity over her. But,how the fuck it become like this,like her folks and mine know each other.

"No,it should be our son,Baekhyun who needs to control. About this, we need to talk really serious, Dylan and Hazel. Especially that our company will be mergeing together." Mom said. "Let's make breakfast. Azel" her mom called her. My mom also, she dragged me out of the living room,where Azel's dad and my dad were busy talking.

"Baek! Do you love her?" I looked at my mom. I widened my eyes. "I-i don't k-know" she hits me. "Then,why did the two of you end up with playing fires? Not to mention,you're topping her awhile ago" mom said firmly and I find it awkwardly. "Mom, please. Stop talking about what you've seen. I like her, maybe. But,we're both sorry" she hits me again. "She lost her Virginity because of your nasty doings." I pout. "I lost mine,too" after realizing what I've said. Mom is finally laughing on me. Damn it! "Say,you are a virgin, Baek? I mean last night..you were. Haha! Ohmaygahd! You are now a grown up man" I groan and left her there, I walk straight to kitchen. I saw her, Azel. She's holding her cheeks. I immediately walk behind her and grabbed her. "Ma'am,please...don't hurt her." Mom seems to heard me and she followed me.

"Hazel. What happened?" Her mom beamed with scary look. "Nothing. She really needs to be punished. She always brings problem on our family. That's right for her." Her mom said. I am now pissed off. Magsasalita sana ako kasi hinawakan niya ung kamay ko... at umiling. "You don't need to save me. I'm alright" I looked at her and she force a smile.

"Hazel. Come on, we need to talk about this, let's leave them alone. They also need to talk" I sigh as they left. We both left here. I looked at her, she's holding her face. I grabbed her hands. "Masakit pa ba?" Umiling sya. I sigh. I went to get some ice pack. "Here. Put that on your cheeks, atleast to lessen the pain." She nods.. I still hear her sobs. Damn it! I looked at her and in a split of seconds, my heart race its beat. I frown.

I kneel down to level her. She looked at me, I cupped her face, putting away the strangled hair that is covering her pretty face. She sniffs. "Frea. Sorry, I really should control myself." She shook her head. "You don't have to say sorry. Ako ang may kasalanan,I shouldn't have stay at Morphine." I sigh. I kissed her forehead. "I'll be here,at your side. Always" she hugs me. I don't know,but somehow...I just felt that I need to protect her.

The folks are now busy talking. She is sitting across the table, I'm leaning near the sink. Can you guys picture it out? We looked like stupid, here. "Still hurts?" She shooked her head. I nod. Magsasalita sana sya pero pinigilan ko siya. Naupo ako sa harapan niya. "I want to know you, better" I said as I lay my head on my arms, darn. She looks pretty. Same as how I look hot up there. At Multi-media guys, a handsome and seductive for yo-- I mean for Azel Frea!

"What about me?" I smile. "What's yoyr real name?" She laugh. "Azel. Azel Frea" I nod. "You?" I smile. "Byun BaekHyun, nice to meet you, Azel Frea" and we shook hands. She stands to walk thru the sink but she stopped, slowly,like she's adjusting oh, now I know why, she's still sore.

"Sorry. Are you alright?" I said as I stood to walk her hand. "I'm great and fine, just felt a little sting down there." I chuckles. She throw me daggers and I laugh. "Why need to be so big" I was shocked. She can ride jokes like this? She laugh. Sounds that I don't want to miss.