Light 14: "It's okay, It's Love"

Light 14
@aiSHEteru_O1

Selene's POV

"Sel!!!" I chuckles as I saw ate Azel running towards me. "Yah! Yeol! Help me get my phone on Selene!" I laugh as I raise my brow on Yeol, who is chuckling.

"You can do that ate Azel," I laugh. "Hahah, eonnie! Here. I just look on Tyler oppa's picture." Yeol laugh. "You are really on that guy?" I laugh.

"Dalaga na si Frea!" I laugh again when she smack me. "Yah, don't hurt Selene" I kiss Yeol and stucked my tounge out of ate Azel.

"Gaile!!" We all turn our head. It's "Yeri!!" Someone call her and I turn my head. Seeing a guy as ate Azel spoke. "Tyler"
Tyler? Tyler!?...eh?

"What a dream..." I said as I ruffle my face. "Baby?" I look at him, he's leaning on our door frame. "Are you okay?" I nod and groans, I look at our clock, 10:30pm.

"It's getting late, why are you still up?" I asked him and he smile Closing the door as he sit next to me.

"You got a dream?" I nod. "A horrible one, I don't know. But, that Yeri and Tyler is there. Even you" he smile at me as he kissed my nose. "You are starting to recall things now, baby" I frown.

"Eh?" He smiles, "better if we sleep? Tomorrow let's talk about that. Hmmm?" I nod as I stood to walk to our mini ref, I got a bottle of red tea. Urgh! I am thirsty.

"You really love them don't you?" He said and I nod at him. "They are so pure red just like a blood and I love to re-enact like those vampire" I gasped. He eyed me.

"I...just got some flashback, me saying about the re-enactment of Vampires drinking blood." He nods. "Yeri and you are fond of vampire stuff."

"We really get together?" He nods as he smile. "A little bit. Now,Let's sleep. Come on?" I nod and drifted.

Next day..

Concert hall.

"Yah! Why do we need to have a separated seat and in the end will meet in the middle part!?" I said and they shrug. We are now inside and was about to go to our designated seat.

"Ate Azel, Lieee...let's go?" They nod as we bid byes and go in the middle part.

"Kai told me that there will be a grand preparation" I smile at Girlie same as ate Azel who's now busy peeking onto his camera as she set an angle.

"Sorry," a gentle thud was heard. Followed again by an apology. I ignore those simple conversation. Maybe someone bumps into someone.

Typical concert scene.

"It's starting!" And the lights turned dimmer.

We all focused on the VCR playing. Okay? It's all about a tragic, lol, supernatural scenes, tss. Well, Yeol look good with his arm filled with tatoos. /drools/

"Yah! Look at them, sneering and squealing, what am I gonna do?" I chuckles at Girlie.

"Let them be, scream if you want to." She shook her head. "Nope, better to just watch. Maybe Later?" I laugh.

As we dismissed the little conversation, I saw the others, Celestine with Cj they are all screaming and just like a normal fan ofcourse, a little bit excited.

The VCR ends, then some ethnic drumming start, I was amazed for this is what I heard Yeol was trying on his mini drum pad last night.

The stage came up, okay?

The performance started.

"Ne, anneyeong haseyo! Choneun. Baekhyun Imnida!" And there goes the introduction.