LIGHT 12: Typical Wednesday

Light 12
@aiSHEteru_O1

Azel's POV

"Heyyy!" I heard a wailing behind me. I groans. "What is it?" I said as Yeri reached me.

"I'm so sorry, I told Tyler not to bother you." I smile. "It's okay, I don't mind." She beamed me a smile.

"So, you're going? Bring Spark, will you?" I look at her. Why does this girl wants to meet Sel that much?

"I'll try she has something to do that day, tho" I said as we are now both walking. "You're attending at Hyundai?" She smile.
"I'm transferring there today, I suck on being escalated from kinder to college at Seoul's so yeah. Why?" I shook my head and smile. "Someone I know studies there." She nods and smile.

"Bye, Azel!! Need to ride this before being late." I nod and bid my byes. I eyed the bus until it poofed in my sight.

"Azel" I turn to see Baekhyun, I frown.

"What are you doing here?" He shrug. "I should be asking you that, the van passed by here and I saw you here." I chew my lower lip. But, he walks toward me and flicking it gently.

"Stop that, it's tempting. Come with us?" I narrowed my eyes. "Where to?" He smirks and drag me across the street where the van is quietly waiting for us.

"Oh, Hi." I said and the others smile at me.
"Ate Taba. Wala kang pasok?" I nod. "I should be at home right now." Baek clear his throat. "That's why you are out of Yongsan's street." I elbow him.
"Aww."

"So, where are you guys going?" Suho smile. "Practice" I widened my eyes. "You said you don't want to be spoiled and yet now you are coming with us?" I turn to see Baekhyun laughing at my side after hearing Sehun.

"Yes. And this doofus here drag me here." He pouts, I saw it.

"It's because you look so stupid standing across the street like watching a bus fades on your sight." He banters. I scoff.

"Or looks like you sent someone so dear to you?" Kai added and that makes me blush. I heard them chuckles.

"Wait,what?" That's byun Baekhyun.
"Who are you with?" I shrug. "You don't have to know," he eyed me. I was a little afraid of him eyeing me that way.

"Okay. I met a friend of mine on our way and I just kind of dozed off after sending HER off!" He redivert his eyes and plug his earbuds and the same goes with others who became dim and quiet. I did too.

I felt my phone buzz.

Fr: Sel

Eodi...eodi... Class dismissed. So early, Have no one with. Eodiiii?

I smile. I heard the clicking of tounge. Seeing Baek watch me smile over Sel's text makes me wants to tease him.

I bit my lips and type.

To: Sel

Go to ***** gymnasium. Let's spoil ourselves?

After sending it, my phone vibrates.

Sel CALLING...

I answer it.

"Yah! Wae!?" I withdraw the phone on my ears. Yeol chuckles.

"Yah! Shikureo!" She sigh. I smirk and lend my phone to Yeol.

"What are you doing there ate Azel!? I have no one with. I dunno how to get there. Yahhh! Answer me." I smirk. I can hear her rants. Yeol suppress his smile.

"Want me to pick you up?" Yeol said and I smile.

"No need. I'm fine." Then the line went off. I dropped my jaw, did she just ended the call?