Light 11: different

Light 11
@aiSHEteru_O1

"What are you doing here?" Azel asked the guy once she got off on her car. "Chill, Azel. I'm just here to give this invitation to you" Azel looked at paper it says her name.

"I already sent the other invitations, this is the last one, here" She is amused and annoyed, yet she grab the invitation and flipped it backwards. "Ok, thanks. But, instead of droppin' here you should sent this at LAH" he chuckles on what Azel said. "Seems like you are hiding something, hmm? What is it!?" She frown and grew annoyed.

"Leave for once, Tyler. Stop ruining what we have" Azel said and Tyler was abacked. "I am not ruining anything" Azel nods. "Think in any possible way but for now, leave." And she walked passed the guy.

"As the matter of fact, her accident was your cause, right? She almost die because of you" Azel turn her back on the said guy and thru gritted teeth she whimpers.

"It's not my fault..don't you put every blame on me, when it the first place the one who has it fault is you, that disgusting whole of you," then she turn her heels and get inside the SPH.

The said guy, was frozen and following the trails Azel left.

"It's you, Azel. It's your fault."

Selene's POV

"Yah! What is wrong with you? I have been calling you for almost an hour, I'm waiting for you for two hours now!" I said as I saw ate Azel approaching the lobby.

"Sel!" I rolled my eyes. "Let's get inside, I'm so sleepy. Let me crash on your unit" ate Azel laugh and nod.  After she unlock the door I sit on the sofa.

"Where have you been?" She asked me as she undone her clothes. "School, then stroll in mall, I am bored to stay inside my room. I am too lazy to go at Gymnasium, I don't want to be spoiled." I mutter as she nods.

"I don't know that you'll be home late," I look at her and she smile at me. "What is that?" I asked her she shrug and signal me to got here so I did,

"I made that yesterday and I forgot to call you afterwards, so here enjoy!" I smile. "Thanks, I haven't eaten anything" I bit my tounge wishing that she didn't hear me. But, no.

"Why didn't you have lunch?" I didn't response and she groans. "I'll make us some food" i look at her. "No need, this cake would be enough," I said as I tie my hair. "No, wait me up." And she disappear.

I take my phone out and took some picture of the cake.

"Selene! Is it okay if I cook Tinola?" I beam a smile. "Of course! That would be super okayyyyyy!" She chuckles and I laugh.

"It's 2pm, goodness Selene Gaile!" I sigh. "I'm okay tho, I have rice for my breakfast before going to school." She eyed me. "Okayy." She nod and start working with the dish.

"You use cocoa?" She nods. "Pure one?" Ate Azel scoff and nod at me. "Opo, I know what you want." I smile.

I check my phone and I got a message.

Fr: Papa
-Lunch, tomorrow? I'll pick you up.

I smile. "Ate Azel, where's ninang?" She sigh. "Still in Daegu with ninang Lene. Why?" I frown. "I thought mama is home, papa texted asking me for lunch tomorrow" i said as I tap reply.

To: Papa
- sure po,

And a following smiley is what I got. Okay, my dad is busy. I get it.

"Why are you late today, you're usual out is 12, for this month right?" She chuckles and nod. "Yeah, I met someone" I nod.