Light 13: Behind Everything

Light 13
@aiSHEteru_O1

Selene's POV

He knows me? Who is this guy?

I remain silent as I watch the two of them talk. They walk a little farther on me.

I heard ate Azel called him Tyler. I groan in pain as I tried to think of him.

*buzz*

I pick my phone.
It's a text message.

Fr: Baby❤
Baby, where are you?

I sigh and tap reply.

To: Baby❤
Park, with ate Azel.

He replies real fast, wonder where they are now, i want to go home because my head is throbbing with pain.

Fr: Baby❤
Is there something wrong? We're done with our rehearsal.

I want him here.

To:Baby❤
Can I ask you a question?

I want to know who is this guy. Maybe, Yeol know him?

Fr:Baby❤
What is it, wait. Tell me are you okay?

I smile. He is so sweet.

To:Baby❤
I'm okay. I love you. But,Baby...do you know someone named Tyler?

It took a seconds but he hasn't sent me a reply. I frown. I sigh and was about to keep my phone back when his name flashed on my screen, he is calling.

I answer it.

"Where are you?" I feel something wrong because his voice is stern.

"****park, near--" he cutted me off.

"I'll be there. Wait for me, baby. Stay away with that guy, where is ate Azel?" I look at my side and saw them talking.

"They're having a conversation." He groans and I can sense that he is driving now. "Baby, please hurry up?" He sigh. "Yes, wait up. Don't worry okay? I just want you to stay a little away, is that alright?" I sigh..."okay," he swerves it to left, for the rush of his hand I can sense it.

"Park Chanyeol, drive safely. Will you?" He chuckles. "Neh, tell me are you okay?" He asked. "Yes, but a little throbbing grows in my head." I said and I heard him curse.

"Near." And I saw his car. He gets out of it still having his phone on. He's with sunglasses and hoodie.

He eyed me, and hugs me. "Are you alright?" I nodded and he smile.

"Who is that Tyler?" He didn't speak but, he drag me nearer where ate Azel and Tyler are.

"Isn't this enough? Yeri is fine now, will you stop bothering us? Please, Tyler." I felt Yeol's hand tightened its grip.

"I am not here to bother you, or anyone else. Tell me Azel, Sel don't remember me right?" I frown. Who is this guy?

"She doesn't know who save her and who suffers right?" A loud slap was heard. I gasped, ate Azel slap that Tyler real hard.

"Who are you to talk, Tyler...she got into accident because of you and she won't be there if I didn't bring her with me. Now, you are going to say that you save her, fuck off Tyler. You don't know how hard it is for all of us, huh! For Yeri also!" I lean at Yeol. This is the very first time I saw ate Azel gone mad. Also, Yeol is unusual...

He is fuming. His eyes covered with redness. He grab my hand gently as we walk out of their sight.

"Sel, Yeol?" Ate Azel said. "What do you want, Tyler?" That Tyler look at me then to Yeol. "So you finally back together?"