Light 15: Ends with US

Light 15
@aiSHEteru_O1

Selene's POV

"I'm so sorry!" She said as she accidentally stepped on my foot. I groans as I tried to calm myself, I also was in a rush that I failed to see her coming.

"It's fine" I said as I proceed inside the library. I'll cut ate Azel's long hair if i didn't make it on time.

She told me to do some research about company-infrastructure. After the pre-celebration we had for the group, she suddenly remembers that she needs to study about the infrastructure for she will be discussing it on board this coming week.

I gather every book that has a 'company' related with. In the middle of reading one book, someone sit across me which i pay no attention, not until I felt some fidgetting. I frown.

"Excuse me?" I said and she seemed to be surprise. Who is this girl? "Uhm..You're Selene Gaile, right?" I nod. "Yeah. Why?" She sigh. "I know I shouldn't be disturbing you-" I cut her off, leaning my head on my hand as I face her. "You already are, so spill it." I look at her then a throbs make me wince.

'My name is Yeri Jung! Nice to meet you, Selene!'
'N-nice to meet you, too, Yeri!'

I blinked twice and I look at her. Then, down to her uniform, well she wears a medical uniform, might me medicine or what? "You are Yeri?" She smile. "You remember me?" I sigh not really, but...

"I'm Tyler's step-sister." I froze. Yeah, she still is under-recovery. What kind of pain Tyler might be facing right now? I wonder how he stayed so brave.

"Ah, I know you, XX" she widened her eyes and walk near me grabbing both of my hands as she smile. "Can we be, uh, can we made it up? I mean our friendship?" I kind of like her attitude. "Sure," I said as i smile. "But, can you sit and back to your business while, I do mine...real quick." She nods. Like a kid.

I read almost six book and took some time to photocopy each. Then, after I closed the book my eyes were darted on her, who's now in a fully shocked face.

"Why? Oh. I made you wait, for--twenty minutes" she still in that reaction, that's why I frown. "Are you alright, Yeri?" She nods. "Monster. How could you scan a book real fast and gather data in a spat of twenty minutes?" I chuckles.

"Well, being locked up or hooked up inside your room piled with different novels and all might be the reason." I said as I stood. Fixing my bag I face her.

"I have to go, can we just talk next time?" She smile, handing me a piece of envelop. "I'm having a celebration tomorrow-night. Can you make it?" I eyed the paper, same with ate Azel. "You, you know my cousin, LightLove?" She widened her eyes and nod.

"You're spark," I nod. "Hi," she chuckles we are now walking out of the library when my phone buzzed.

Fr: Baby❤
-eodi yahhh?

I smile.

To: Baby❤
-almost there. See you. Later.

I peek on Yeri, she is eyeing me. "Why?" She hugs me. "I miss you, Spark" I awkwardly hug her back as my eyes caught Celestine and Hya's eye. "Sel!" They called. Yeri turn her head and bow. Which answered by a bow too.

"I will go ahead, see you tomorrow." I nod. Then, while she is walking I called her. "Yeri!" She turn her head. "Count on me, see you tomorrow!" She smile and nod as she disappear in the view.

"You reconcile?" I nod.

"What!?" Ate Sheen said. "You talked to her?" I shrug as I pile the papers I photocopied. "She follow me inside the library." I said as I change into my longsleeves and tights, today's the second day of the concert. This time we are in one place, middle, VIP Seated. Thank Goodness.