Light 10: It was nice to finally meet you

Light 10
@aiSHEteru_O1

Azel's POV

"Yah! What time do you think you'll be home?" I took a glance on my watch. "I don't have any idea, Baek. Why?" He sigh and nod.

"Nothing, just wanna make sure you are safe and you are home when we back" I smile at him. "I will be home as earlier as I could, one more thing, I'll be waiting for you, I'll text you later..hn?" He nods and chuckles as he fix his hair.

"Ne, okay. You are okay now, go in and do well" he smiles and lean down to kiss me. "I love you" I smile and kiss him back. "I love you, too. Byee!" He nods and walks faster inside the ent. I smile as I started to drive. I have something to do in LAH then Some stuffs.

I arrived at LAH exactly 10:00am, goodness I am really sleepy. The gurad smiles at me and opens the big glass door. I nod and smile back.

Inside a big letters of L,A, and H were carved perfectly and covered with a golden color and highlight of white. I smile to see the ambiance of the HOTEL, it's been almost a week since I was sick and I took my day off.

"Ms. Azel!" I turn to see Kevin. I smile at him. "Goodmorning, it's been a while." I smile apologetically and he nods.
"Is there something happen while I was away?" He shook his head and smiles.

"But a good news has arrived." I raise both of my brows. He handed me the folder.

Y A M A S H I T A COMPANY

I Frown, "when did this arrive here?" He checked something on the packaging. "Ah, two hours ago," I smirk. I pulled out my phone. It took a couple of while before someone resonate a beaming "hello".

"Kuya, I don't want Yamashita shit here in LAH Jorea branch" I said and he chuckles. "I know, I also rejected him here in Japan, I have no idea he sent it there." I raise my brow. "I will cancel this. That freak, after a year," kuya laugh.  "O'right, chill sis, Send that back to them, or rather let them get it there. We don't need a user" I smile. "Yeah, okay bye kuya." He bid his bye as I ended the call.

"Kevin, send Yamashita an email and tell them to pick this shit of paper of them right now here!" He nod and amusingly eyed me. "Last year, I almost beg that fucker. Now, I don't need him." I said as I walk to the elevator.

I sigh and slump on my chair as I read some mails. Dad agreed on me. I smile. "Things are going well." I sigh "Thank God!" I was flabbergasted when a 'ping' rings on my ear. I got a mail.

Fr: MasterNim
Dear Love Light (RaByunZel) unnie,
Regarding for the sections and updates on concert. I already have them, do you mind if we meet later after lunch, at Rendezvous Restaurant.

The other fansite got their copy, even (Aud.orable Unnie).

-Rendezvous Restaurant
  ***** cheongdam-dong

XX MasterNim(X)

I smile and tap the reply button.

To: MasterNim
-bummer. Cool, I'll be there. I'll see you later, X.

xx LightLove

Then I resume signing on the papers.
While eating a while of silence my phone rings.

"Makulit ka Yamashita!" I said as i recognize the number, Japanese number.

"Hello?" I clear my throat. "Ms. Valenzuela, it's been a while. I want to ask-" I cut him off. "No, is a no. Now, I will ask you nicely get rid of your papers here, right now. We don't need someone like you" and i ended the call.

"Noon ayaw! Ngayon. Tss!" I sigh.

"Pero if it's not because of them... I won't meet Baek and we'll not end up together, right?" I smile. I look stupid, yes, but who cares?