Chapter F O U R

-school-
Haeun POV
Preparing for the awkwardness right now ohmygod class starts in 10 minutes -.- I'm kinda excited to see Jungkook but I'm scared..what if I was dreaming..but no. I can't have been. Ugh. I walk into the classroom pretending to be bold, but it was just bravado and inside I was about to explode, that's exactly how nervous I was. Everyone is chatting and messing around. I guess I'll just read and wait for.. I don't know. Just for something to happen.

No one/ author pov.
Haeun carried on reading in peace..but five minutes later, someone slammed their hand on her desk.  Haeun looked up in confusion but knew what was happening when she saw who had disrupted her peace. Eunjung and her gang (but mainly Eunjung).
"What do you want?" Haeun said. She wasn't gonna be intimidated by these bitches. Eunjung hissed back in a low voice: "I swear to god, you low life bitch, you better stay away from Jungkook oppa. Or else.. " she cackled like an ugly ass witch.

Haeun pov
Or else.." Me? A low life bitch? You must be kidding me. She's the only low life around here. Why df is she cackling like some demented witch? Oh wait..she is one. My bad. "Make me. He's my boyfriend. Why should I stay away from him?" I reply. Gotta admit, I am kinda scared of Eunjung and her crew but hell no am I giving in to her rubbish. She just laughed and walked away in reply. Now THAT was pretty damn scary..I mean like who the hell wouldn't be scared when an evil whore threatens you.."BRRRING" and the bell just rang. Where's Jungkook? Did he regret confessing to me and doesn't want to see me? The teacher was about to speak when the door slammed open. It was Jungkook! "Sorry I'm late Miss." I could here his fangirls squealing already. Ugh why does he have to have so many crazed fangirls who are evil as hell? He came in and sat down next to me with a sweet smile. I think. I just. Died. Internally. I feel like someone's glaring at me though. Yep, I'm right. It's Eunjung. Well it's not my fault that she isn't getting what she wants because what she wants is MINE. Sorry Eunjung, but it's your problem not mine.

Eunjung POV
I warned that lowlife this morning about staying away from Jungkook yet she's all over him. Who does she think she is? I'll make sure Jungkook is mine.  And she won't be able to do anything about it. Ha. She thinks she's so cool and bold but she's not. She'll regret not listening to me.

Haeun POV
Great. First period, English. I don't hate it but it's boring because we're learning about poems and the poet writes about, guess what? Poodles. Yep. Poodles. Why would anyone even- I give up. I give the hell up.
-time skip: home time -
So apparently me and Jungkook live a road away from each other, so we'll probably be seeing each other even more :3 he walked me to my door and gave me a warm bear hug.
Jungkook- don't I get a goodbye kiss?
Me- no xD
Jungkook- awh
HE POUTED AWWWWWW. Well who wouldn't give in to his cuteness :3 I gave him the tiniest quickest peck on the cheeks and shut the door in his face. Hehehehe.
"YAH! No fair" I can hear him mumbling to himself hehe. He's pouting again.. but my style is hard to get so sorry Kookie HAHAHA. ㅋㅋㅋ. Anyways, homework time. T.T wait I got a text:
Kookie: hmph you're mean.
Me: oopsie hehe I love you too ❤️
Kookie: I LOVE YOU MOREEEEE
Me: aww haha I've gotta do homework T.T bye!
Kookie: awh TT^TT I have homework too can't we work on it together TT^TT
Me: nope you have to try at it yourself :D
Kookie: but my Jagi is clever so can't she help me? T.T
Me: no hehe BYEEEEE

Authors note
So fluffy holy- hope you enjoyed this short chapter. Sorwy it was so short T.T I wanted to update really quickly and I feel like this story is moving on really quickly lmao anyway baii.