Chapter S I X

Haeun pov
The teacher looked around the room for a spare seat, spotting one right behind me and Jungkook. Yein smiled brightly at us, she looks nice! I hope I can be friends with her..
Jungkook POV
The new girl smiled at us before sitting down behind us. Why does she look familiar? Who is she? Yein..Jung Yein..hmm. She's pretty. Wait. WHAT AM I SAYING. JUNGKOOK YOU KNOW HAEUN IS THE PRETTIEST. HAEUN. HAEUN. IS . YOUR. BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND.
Yein POV
Wow, I finally got through the introductions. Dang that was scary. There's this one girl, sitting next to a boy and she looks so pretty and nice. She's also like the only one who doesn't have so much make-up on that she looks like a clown. I hope we can be friends!
I look at the boy..he looks really familiar, a lot like my childhood friend who moved away when we were 12. My first love.The one I missed for years. Jeon Jungkook. The one who I promised to marry when we got older.
The teacher does the register and I gasp when it gets to the boy. It..it really is Jungkook..
The bell goes and we file out the classroom to go to our first period classes. "Jungkook!" I call. What am I doing? He turns around. He's holding the girl's hand. The pretty girl that looked nice. I think her name's Haeun? Jungkook smiles at me in a way that makes me melt inside. I refuse to believe it. He can't be dating. No. Nonono. (A/N sings no no no by apink xD okay I'm lame sorry carry on reading) he walks back to me, still holding onto her hand. "Annyeong! You're Yein right? I'm Jeon Jungkook! And this is my girlfriend, Kim Haeun. Or Jeon Haeun, really." Jungkook says, pinching Haeun's cheeks. She punches him lightly on the arm, laughing. My heart..It's breaking.. I smile. I'm breaking down inside. I laugh, saying that they look sweet, when really, I want to make Jungkook mine. I know I can't, I shouldn't, but why is my heart fluttering when he smiles, and breaking when he hugs her? I can tell. He likes her, a lot. Before I know it, I say, "Jungkook! Don't you remember me? I'm your childhood friend, Yeinnie!" He looks around, in shock, in the middle of tickling Haeun. I can tell she's shocked too, with mixed emotions going across her face, and words, questions she wants to ask, not coming out of her mouth. "Yeinnie..yeinnie.." Jungkook lets go of Haeun's hand, enveloping me in a bear hug."Yeinnie-ah! I missed youuu", he says.
"I missed you too."
Haeun stands there in complete shock, looking like someone just killed her cat. Jungkook pulls away from the hug, and smiling that beautiful smile of his, says that I'm his childhood best friend. She smiles in..relief?

Days pass by, and I grow to be best friends with Jungkook and Haeun. My heart wrenches every time they do their wretched lovey-dovey stuff. I'm getting used to it..but it hurts. A lot.

Authors note
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter..I don't feel very well at the moment but I tried my best..please enjoy :) k bye with my lame ass self xD