Chapter F I V E

A/N: by the way Haeun's mum is a work at home mum, she has her own law firm which she is in charge of that she was given to by her father (Haeun's grandad)
Author POV
Haeun's mum hummed along to the songs playing on the radio as she cooked japchae- Haeun's favourite dish. Speaking of Haeun, Jihyo (Haeuns mum) noticed that Haeun had been acting...... weird recently. For example, she blushed for no reason, smiled whilst staring into space AND weirdest of all, Haeun never used to go on her phone a lot but nowadays, she went on it and giggled to herself.. 'Maybe she's just growing up,' Jihyo thought.
Hearing voices outside, she glanced through the kitchen window, which looked out onto the front yard. And.. Standing at the gate was Haeun and a boy... 'Ahhh,' thought Jihyo. 'That's why she's been weird!' Seeing Haeun smile at the boy and peck him on the lips made her smile. 'My little girl really is growing up,' she thought. She quickly went back to cooking when she saw Haeun walking to the door, with the boy pouting at her back.
-time skip: few hours later-
Haeun POV
2am. And all I've achieved is imagining Jungkook's super cute pouty face. Really Haeun? Ugh.
-next morning-
HOLY--
I
Woke
Up
Late
By
Half
A
Frickin
Hour. I'm screwed. I'm officially done for. I hate being late but here I am, lying in bed, thinking about how much I hate being late. I- wow. Oh, and I just looked in the mirror. I look like a homeless cat that has been dragged through a bush diagonally, vertically and horizontally. Great. Just great.
Author pov.
Haeun brushed her teeth, rushed up and down the stairs on a hunt for her uniform, found it, got dressed and shoved a piece of toast in her mouth, whilst her mother watched her with raised eyebrows. "Haeun.." Jihyo (A/N lol you've probably forgotten since I haven't updated in so long but Jihyo is Haeun's mum's name) said.
"Yes?!" Haeun replied, through a mouthful of toast.
"Want a lift to school?"
Haeun didn't even bother replying, but threw her arms around her mum, dragged her out of the door and to the car. Jihyo shook her head at Haeun affectionately, laughing at her silly daughter.

Haeun arrived at school five minutes later, right before their form tutor walked through the door. She took her seat next to Jungkook, seeing in the corner of her eye him smirking at her. She raised eyebrows in a "wtF" way and he chuckled at her cuteness.
Their form tutor tapped on her desk to get everyone's attention, announcing that there would be a new student from Busan. Murmurs of "is she a girl?" "Will she be pretty?" "Is she smart?" ran through the class, whilst Eunjung said in a loud voice, "I bet she won't be as pretty as me". Jungkook snorted at this, with Haeun poking him and telling him not to be rude, but giggling with him in the end. Their laughter was stopped when a beautiful girl with long, wavy brown hair walked in. "Yein, you're here! Please introduce yourself to your new class", Ms Song said. "Annyeong everyone..My name is Jung Yein, please look after me!" She said, in a melodious voice with a big smile.
-
-

Authors note
So hiii guys..I'm so sorry for not updating in so long.. I don't really seem to have much motivation nowadays, but I'll try to update more regularly! Sorry for the short chapter too -_-'. Byeeee!