CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT

Jason's P.O.V.

I take Anne to the Shard building, she looks amazed, and that's exactly what i wanted, I want her to be surprised but at the same time happy.

"Thanks Jason! this is amazing!" Anne hugs me tight.

"And we have all this room for us two"

"God Jason! This must have costed too much, you know i don't like when you spend too much money on me, i'm not worth it"

"Don't say that, you're worth enough and you deserve more... And don't worry, this didn't cost a cent"

"Really?"

"Yes, this is my cousin's penthouse and as he's not in town right now, he lend me it."

"Oh, then that is cool"

We eat dinner and we talk about all the good times we have had.

*flashback*

Today we're going to the fair, Anne is also coming with us. I think i'm falling in love with her. She's a really nice girl and i love her smile.

We ride every roller coaster on the fair and then i take Anne away from the others to another game.

"I had a great time! I love this day" She tells me.

"I'm glad you like it Anne. And you haven't seen all these at night, is very beautiful"

"Im looking forward to it..."

When it is dark, we all sit on a bench and admire the lights. Suddenly some fireworks are on the sky. Anne is next to me and she leans her head on my shoulder.

"You were right, this is beautiful..." She agrees.

"Just like you..." I say most of a whisper than spoken.

"What did you said?" I hope Anne didn't hear what i said.

"No-nothing..."

We stay like that for some minutes and then Anne drags me by the hand and we go to the crazy cups. Anne looks really happy and once she is dizzy, she leans her head on my shoulder.

"Thanks Jason"

"For what?"

"For all these, it was amazing! I love you!" When Anne says those words i froze, does she likes me, just like i do? Am i dreaming? I just smile and i don't say a word.

"I love being your friend Jason, thanks for being there for me..."

"I-t's a ple-asure to be your friend..."

We get back to where Amelia, Emily, Erick and Robert are.

We all pill on Erick's van and go home.

*ends flashback*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anne's P.O.V.

I really appreciate that Jason took me here on a romantic dinner, but there's just something... You're supposed to feel butterflies or something similar when you are in this kind of situation, but i just don't feel it! I should tell Jason, or shouldn't i?

"Jason... There's some-thi-ng... I-i have to tell you..." I start, not sure how to start.

"What is it Anne?"

"I...i-i... I just forget it..."

"No, tell me..."

I'm not sure if i want to tell Jason the truth, i don't want to hurt his feelings and i don't want to lose his friendship.